15+ Year Old Account

Dual monitor Nvidia, extending left to right

Is it possible? Due to my desk I prefer having my larger main monitor to the right which make the extended desktop going right to left really awkward.
    Last edited by Bakis; 2014-10-20 at 04:48 PM.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Deleted
    yes of course, you can have it on whatever side you want, i personally have mine on the left too, using a Nvidia card.

just right click on the desktop, go to resolution and you can drag and drop the monitors in what ever config you want, even below or on top of each other, full customization there.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Right click desktop > select Screen resolution > Move the monitors where you want them to be :P

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommi View Post
    Right click desktop > select Screen resolution > Move the monitors where you want them to be :P
    LoL, sorry havent done this in a few years that ring a bell.

Cheers
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.