Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    For raiding I'll stick with SV. For questing I still like BM for all the exotic pets.

BM didn't change much. I'm too attached to my Exotics to want to change, but I will if spec balance demands it at 100.

Currently playing Borderlands 1 remaster. Amped for Borderlands 3.
    Add me on the PSN for jolly-cooperation @ PuppetShoJustice

i will always play survival, till it is not competitive

Quote Originally Posted by Aimbot1 View Post
    I haven't had a chance to hit the dummies as BM yet. MM will be swewed on dummies due to CA. If BM is remotely close..add cleave and we might be ok. Been raiding as MM but prefer BM. I'm most familiar with BM so that plus the buffs might end up okay. Any top hunters have an idea or are we stuck till Tuesday night (US) to see logs? I'll probably start raid as BM and see what do.
    After a night of raiding on Tuesday, MM was crushing BM for me. ST, Cleave, and AoE(adds dont live long). Sticking with MM for now.

Prot.

Give KS back to SV. Move Focus Fire over to MM, and you'll be getting somewhere.

MM Right now with Surv as my secondary. Been playing Surv since Wotlk. Never liked BM at all.

Basically I switch to Surv for soloing purposes with mobs who die in less than 5 seconds. I plan on leveling in WoD with Surv, doing dungeons / raiding in MM. Unless Surv miraculously gets buffed and isn't the worst of the 3 specs.

Also wish Surv had kill shot

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    BM, with MM a close second. However the class is kinda boring me right now. Possibly because WoD still isn't her yet and my Hunter is already so powerful (Aailya @ Caelestrasz).