Deleted

About to build/buy a new computer, could use some advice.

Hi,

With WoD around the corner, and having my current computer having issues with WoW (raid wise it's still doing great, other issues are starting to have it's effect however, such as too many people in Shrine etc..), I decided it's time to buy/build a new computer. The aim is to have it at least function at a very high standard for the coming 2-3 years, after which it should still be decent and the option of replacing parts comes in the picture.

Budget:
    At max 20.000 SEK (roughly 2200 EUR), prefer around 16000-18000 SEK mark.
    Resolution:
    1080p at least
    Games / Settings Desired:
    Currently mostly play WoW and HotS. However, have a bunch of other games which I can't run on the current computer without having occasional crashes or graphical issues, so I tend to not play them at all due to it.
    Any other intensive software or special things you do (Frequent video encoding, 3D modeling, etc):
    I aim to start streaming raids and normal play with the new computer. Furthermore, I work quite a lot with Photoshop and Illustrator etc, and want those programs to run smoothly also.
    Sweden
    Parts that can be reused:
    None, this computer is 3 years old now, and was at the time a "decent" computer.
    Do you need an OS?
    Yes, however not sure if Windows 8.1 would be as good as 7. Personally would prefer the 7.
    Do you need peripherals (e.g. monitor, mouse, keyboard, speakers, etc)?
    Would be in need of a new monitor (I was thinking this one: http://www.inet.se/produkt/2205197/a...d-144hz-gaming), and new speakers. For the rest, my current keyboard, mouse and headset were recently purchased and are still good!

I have been looking through the different posts, but my own knowledge about computers currently is lacking extensively. I have however been looking at one particular store here in Sweden which I have been told is great for gaming rigs (inet.se).

These were the ones I looked up on that particular website (most likely will purchase from inet also), and I was wondering if these are good/worth their money. And if maybe home building would be better than buying one of these pre-made ones.

These were the ones I was considering (sorry for it being in Swedish, however I believe it is still understandable).
    http://www.inet.se/jamfor?compare=15...ompare=1517096

Thanks in advance for helping me out (:
    Last edited by mmoc1d924e2b32; 2014-10-24 at 03:11 PM.