Does anyone know where to see "hidden passives"?

Like i know of a few, like bonus armor = attack power for tanks, but is there a full list somewhere that can tell me all of these talents for every class in full detail? why blizzard hide these is beyond reasoning

I have no idea, they still exist in game since you can link them via something like WoWhead.

Really, really annoying they're hidden - hoping someone has a better solution.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Might be too confusing for new players you know?

This is bullshit and there should be an setting to show these "hidden" passives for more "seasoned" players.

Quote Originally Posted by Narwhalosh Whalescream View Post
    Might be too confusing for new players you know?

This is bullshit and there should be an setting to show these "hidden" passives for more "seasoned" players.
    I don't get this logic. How can a hidden mechanic be better for a new player? I mean something like mastery now being hidden in the character panel makes no sense to me. Not only is it much harder to link, since you need wowhead or some sort of macro, but it also makes helping new players more annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by Bllets View Post
    I don't get this logic. How can a hidden mechanic be better for a new player? I mean something like mastery now being hidden in the character panel makes no sense to me. Not only is it much harder to link, since you need wowhead or some sort of macro, but it also makes helping new players more annoying.
    I too get confused with blizzards decisions very often:/