Deleted

Graphic card upgrade

hey guys i currently have the MSI TWIN FROZR 7870 3gb card, and recently my computer kept turning off, like completely blacking out so i upgraded everything apart from the graphic card and now it is still happening so my guess is that it is broken/ damaged. i only have a £150 pound budget for graphic card no more so can someone please give me a good recommendation. thankyou

10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third
    You sure its not a faulty power supply?

- - - Updated - - -

Do you have another one that you can plug in and test? Also what did you upgrade exactly?

- - - Updated - - -

Cant help pinpoint the problem without more information regarding the types of upgrades you did.
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

Deleted
    upgraded motherboard, processor ram, hard drive power supply, i was told it was my power supply at first but then i brought super flower 750w power supply and i was guaranteed it "should work fine now" and still getting the problem.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    GTX 760 sounds like the best card in your price range TBH. It's an upgrade of your current one.
    | Fractal Design Define R5 White | Intel i7-4790K CPU | Corsair H100i Cooler | 16GB G.Skill Ripsaws X 1600Mhz |
    | MSI Gaming 6G GTX 980ti | Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD | Seagate Barracuda 1TB HDD | Seagate Barracuda 3TB HDD |

Deleted
    i feel like i wasted my money abit aswell, but now i can only stretch that much for a graphic card but atleast it will be better than the one i have, The main use i will have for the card will be playing warlords, i tend to play league time to time but thats about it. what will i notice difference in with the gtx 760?.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    The 760 can handle the Ultra Textures in WoD and the only bottlenecking you should see is from the CPU (typical). Can handle a lot of newer games on Ultra as well. BF4 ~45fps on Ultra 1080p.
    | Fractal Design Define R5 White | Intel i7-4790K CPU | Corsair H100i Cooler | 16GB G.Skill Ripsaws X 1600Mhz |
    | MSI Gaming 6G GTX 980ti | Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD | Seagate Barracuda 1TB HDD | Seagate Barracuda 3TB HDD |