Best profession for enhancement shaman?

Which professions is going to be the best for enhancement shaman in WoD? I haven't played since 2008 and I am going to use the boost to level 90, that you get when you buy WoD, but I have no clue what professions to get. Hopefully I can get an answer from you guys here at MMO-Champion!

/regards muSPK

10+ Year Old Account
    Direct combat benefits of Professions are being removed in WoD, so pick professions thats going to make you gold.
    I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is back on the scene! I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is my name, and fuckin' up motherfuckers is my game!

Deleted
    I would recommend Leatherworking though if you really care about min-maxing and don't care about gold, because there are crafted items in Warlords that allow you to basically pick which secondary stats you want on them. I'm not sure if there is going to be a new Engineering Helmet in Warlords (I imagine there will be though, I just haven't checked), but if there is, then I would recommend your second profession be engineering for that. I would recommend Engineering regardless though, because Jeeves is pretty much my favourite thing in the entire game.

And what profession is recommended to pick if I want to make as much gold as possible?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by muSPK View Post
    And what profession is recommended to pick if I want to make as much gold as possible?
    You should browse and/or ask that from the "Professions" -forum section, but I'd figure Inscription would be one of them.