Page 37 of 48 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Flappybird View Post
    Hey guys, so a really furious boomkin came up to me today saying I was shit because I was breaking all kinds of Breakpoints, and as we all know breakpoints don't really exist anymore it's a dynamic system since WoD. I was curious as to see what he found that I could've been doing wrong.
    I'd go with "doesn't like the way you waddle".

Deleted
    Hello chickens of the laser type! I've recently returned to WoW after quitting after HM. This is my first tier ever maining my druid and first time ever playing balance.

Logged back on with 640ish tank gear since sick alt, currently ilvl 706 and my dps is horrible. I understand not having 2 or 4 set of any kind is playing a factor as is having my legendary ring at 680ilvl without even the first proc. Looking for any and all tips on basicly everything! Here are logs for reference. I'm boomie. warcraftlogs.com/reports/GYZFa94W7CJMHXAK/ (Not able to post proper links)

Bonus question; I have normal DSI, heroic Prophecy from a cache and 715ilvl sandmans pouch. DSI seems to be a given, but which one of the 2 715 trinkets should i be using?

Here is my armory for good measure eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/emerald-dream/Boomiebis/simple few quite suboptimal pieces, but every piece of loot went to replace lfr tank gear basicly
    Last edited by mmoc4e861d9759; 2015-08-22 at 09:22 PM.

Sandman's Pouch, hands down will be better than Prophecy. Those will be solid trinkets until you can get your hands on a Normal or Heroic SoC.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Squidbawz View Post
    Hello chickens of the laser type! I've recently returned to WoW after quitting after HM. This is my first tier ever maining my druid and first time ever playing balance.

Logged back on with 640ish tank gear since sick alt, currently ilvl 706 and my dps is horrible. I understand not having 2 or 4 set of any kind is playing a factor as is having my legendary ring at 680ilvl without even the first proc. Looking for any and all tips on basicly everything! Here are logs for reference. I'm boomie. warcraftlogs.com/reports/GYZFa94W7CJMHXAK/ (Not able to post proper links)

Bonus question; I have normal DSI, heroic Prophecy from a cache and 715ilvl sandmans pouch. DSI seems to be a given, but which one of the 2 715 trinkets should i be using?

Here is my armory for good measure eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/emerald-dream/Boomiebis/simple few quite suboptimal pieces, but every piece of loot went to replace lfr tank gear basicly
    Any help with the logs? Raiding tonight and i'm hoping to be less horrible to not lose my raid spot! Thank you in advance <3

Edit: Yay for posting links https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/GYZFa94W7CJMHXAK/
    Last edited by mmoc4e861d9759; 2015-08-23 at 04:29 PM.

Hey,

while my ms is resto, i'd like to try dpsing as boom through heroic hfc next week. a couple questions:

1. should i ever use sotf on any fight?
    2. which fights to use euphoria and when to use balance of power?
    3. what's the best way to aoe by fight? adds often dying so fast...starfalling make sense? on lunar cycle (on kormrok sunfiring and sunfall?) or on most fights mostly stick to single target and let others clean up?
    4. any other tips
    Last edited by kooz; 2015-08-24 at 08:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kooz View Post
    Hey,

while my ms is resto, i'd like to try dpsing as boom through heroic hfc next week. a couple questions:

1. should i ever use sotf on any fight?
    2. which fights to use euphoria and when to use balance of power?
    3. what's the best way to aoe by fight? adds often dying so fast...starfalling make sense? on lunar cycle (on kormrok sunfiring and sunfall?) or on most fights mostly stick to single target and let others clean up?
    4. any other tips

1) No

2) Euphoria Always

3) Its worth starfalling on >3 targets. Sunfire is worth it on big packs (dragoons on hfa, hands on korm...) starfire anything that last >10s.

4) Cast as much as possible. The major difference between average and decent players is how many casts they get off in a fight while maintaining dots and doing mechanics.

Here is a new log from Archimonde heroic, if someone would be willing to provide improvement related insights: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/mhDq6FCnQ3N7w42f/

Deleted
    Hey boomkings,

trinket questions :

I know BiS are SoC + shadowmoon in general, but is there any other good trinket combination for specific fight for pure single target (zakuun + iron reaver) or massive cleave (1st boss) ?

How Iskar trinket is ranked in massive cleave fight? Piston good in pure single target ? I have no idea i have only Shadowmoon + SoC, and iskar normal

Quote Originally Posted by feralover View Post
    Hey boomkings,

trinket questions :

I know BiS are SoC + shadowmoon in general, but is there any other good trinket combination for specific fight for pure single target (zakuun + iron reaver) or massive cleave (1st boss) ?

How Iskar trinket is ranked in massive cleave fight? Piston good in pure single target ? I have no idea i have only Shadowmoon + SoC, and iskar normal
    Depending on the level of content you do, I would say Prism and Piston are viable choices. But not really the niche trinkets I believe you are after.

Hey fellow Balance Druids, I have yet another trinket question (I know).

I currently have access to Normal Seed of Creation, ,Chipped Soul Prism, Heroic Prophecy of Fear, Heroic Desecrated Shadowmoon Insignia. I have been using DSI as one of my trinks, but I am unsure as to what I should be using as the second slot, and if I should be swapping them out. I have read that PoF is not that good for us, but I also read a lot of people putting down the Normal SoC. Can anyone help clarify this for me?

Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Grabnar/simple

Chipped Soul Prism would be best for you in my opinion. PoF doesn't proc for moonkins and normal SoC is too inconsistent with such a low proc chance.

Would you guys say Chipped Soul Prism would be better to use over a HC Iron Piston?

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, it's pretty equal to mythic piston.

Sorry if this has already been asked, but what are the pros and cons of the Celestial Alignment Glyph?

Quote Originally Posted by tkc-von View Post
    Sorry if this has already been asked, but what are the pros and cons of the Celestial Alignment Glyph?
    No Pros in PvE, dont take it.

maybe its used in PvP i dont know.

Quote Originally Posted by tkc-von View Post
    For PVE:

Pro: Somewhat "useful" at low gear levels when you have very low haste (or if CA was going to be used only during periods of very high movement)

Con: Dps loss during hero (or any large haste proc) that coincides with CA, scales inversely with haste (more haste you get, worse the glyph gets)

That being said, unless you are still all in heroic 630 blues or less....its not worth it (and even then, debatable)

For PVP: no idea maybe useful to chain out repeated CA buffed SS nukes?
    Last edited by Keiyra; 2015-08-31 at 06:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Keiyra View Post
    For PVE:

Pro: Somewhat "useful" at low gear levels when you have very low haste (or if CA was going to be used only during periods of very high movement)

Con: Dps loss during hero (or any large haste proc) that coincides with CA, scales inversely with haste (more haste you get, worse the glyph gets)

That being said, unless you are still all in heroic 630 blues or less....its not worth it (and even then, debatable)

For PVP: no idea maybe useful to chain out repeated CA buffed SS nukes?
    Well, with how stats are in hfc, it's possible to be under that haste level. I know our other balance druid complained about having no haste, and using the glyph a lot, when the tier started.
    I've played balance for five years.
    Current main.
    I'm a qt irl.
    Nelfs are cuter than trolls, regardless of OP racials.
    Facts.

As a resto druid trying to understand balance rotation. How long should an add be alive to be worth dotting ?

ilevel710 staff from Gorefiend
    OR
    ilevel 720 1h mace from Archi + ilevel 695 offhand from Gorefiend?

I assume spellpower is king so the 10ilevel boost on spell power would take precedence over everything.

Quote Originally Posted by mezz72 View Post
    ilevel710 staff from Gorefiend
    OR
    ilevel 720 1h mace from Archi + ilevel 695 offhand from Gorefiend?

I assume spellpower is king so the 10ilevel boost on spell power would take precedence over everything.
    Probably right, only way to know would be to sim.