Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    What if we got a shape-shifting assassin?
    I would be 100% behind this... Base form is a caster, then you have a tanky form and an assassin form.

I would play that class NON stop.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

id rather them fix what they have. Look through viable builds for each class in Path of Exile. Theres at least a dozen for every class. Now look at viable builds for Diablo 3 and theres like what maybe 2 per class? Hell are there even a dozen viable builds across all classes? Also by viable I mean t6 cause I remember reading somewhere that for some reason people thought viable was like t1.

Adding more classes doesnt fix the problem it just covers it up.

Deleted
    I would like to see some kind of assassination mele class in the game, like rogue.

A shape shifting assassin that can raise skeletons and set fire traps. Oh, and summon a hurricane.

Druid from D2 please <#

10+ Year Old Account
    Druid and Necromancer, for sure. Necro isn't likely due to some of the similarities to witch doctor, but there isn't really a nature themed class in the game, and a druid would certainly fit that. Would love to have the opportunity to play a retooled werebear!

Deleted
    Druid druid and more druid

i want my goddamn druid

There is only one class that needs to be implemented and it is not the Necromancer, Druid, etc. We need a class more like warlocks in World of Warcraft, especially since the majority of the series revolves around demons. Besides, necromancers are extremely overrated and the Witch Doctor was a terrible replacement.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian Stormclaw View Post
    I personally would like if Druids came back.
    Yeah. I like how they combined a lot of the old Paladin skillsets and playstyles into the new Crusader class while still keeping things interesting, so I bet they could do a great job with "porting" Druids in. The only thing I can think of is how to port things across. I feel like Werebear and Werewolf would have to be secondary skills (the right-click skills) with effects that modify primary skills (left-click skills) and maybe all of the other skills, and maybe they constantly drain your resource instead of having a set duration or something, because you'd also want to allow for a spellcaster Druid playstyle since that style was also very popular.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by G3istly View Post
    There is only one class that needs to be implemented and it is not the Necromancer, Druid, etc. We need a class more like warlocks in World of Warcraft, especially since the majority of the series revolves around demons. Besides, necromancers are extremely overrated and the Witch Doctor was a terrible replacement.
    There's no precedence for warlocks in Diablo lore, though - anyone that's summoning and fiddling with demons is unquestionably evil in the Diablo universe. It's not like where Warlocks are just shady in Warcraft... a warlock in Diablo would unquestionably be one of the bad guys, not one of the good guys.

The Witch Doctor already has the "dark summoner" niche filled, anyway.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    I would be 100% behind this... Base form is a caster, then you have a tanky form and an assassin form.

I would play that class NON stop.
    Druid, basically. Base form was a caster whose spells were basically nature-themed (hurricanes, volcanoes, blizzards, that sort of stuff), werewolf form made you a scrapper that was like a mix of a zealot Paladin (Zeal+Fanaticism) and a frenzy Barbarian, werebear made you a tank that had an autoswing modifier that basically let you permastun monsters like a Stun/Concentration barb.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

Herald of the Titans Darksoldierr's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    I would like to get a class, that can Tank/DPS and the two dps specs wary between melee and ranged.
    Time is on our side
    Brutal Gladiator Enhancement Shaman *rawr*

Druid and Necro, i loved playing with my Necro! I also liked the trap Assa.

Druid for sure. If not that then good lord Javazon pllllllllllease

A shapeshifter would be great.

10+ Year Old Account
    Another ranged class.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

amazon would be good, but it would have to be totally different from dh. no traps/pets/ etc.
    id really like to see assassins though. monks were just some cheesy ripoff.

Oracle

Bow-user Hybrid class that calls upon the power of the Pantheon gods. The Amazon of D2 had a lot of backstory with their gods, like Hefaetrus, god of fire; Karcheus the Watcher (ice); Zerae, Goddess of Lightning; Athulua Goddess of War. Since the Oracles were the originators of the Sisterhood of the Sightless Eye, they could be a mix of the D2 Amazon and the D1 Rogue as a Bow user, and themed more with spellcasting and divination with the gods.

This would tie in with a potential Skovos expansion, finally taking the fight to the South Sea and beyond.
    Last edited by Thimagryn; 2015-01-14 at 09:35 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    i'd give my left nut for the necro to come back

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

Some sort of Cleric type would be interesting, especially if it could have both a "dark" and a "light" build (think Jedi vs Sith or a WoW Holy Priest vs Shadow Priest).

A Druid or Assassin Hero would be awesome see in Diablo