Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    I do hope that the Greens become the protest vote rather than UKIP or the BNP or some other awful group. I know some do anyway but some more. Because if the greens get in, we actually get a pretty good deal should the unfathomable happen and enough people coordinate.
    If the greens get in our future with nuclear power is fucked.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Erin View Post
    If the greens get in our future with nuclear power is fucked.
    As are a lot of things, I don't mean with regards to overall government control but rather things like the odd council here or there and maybe a couple of seats in the commons. I think they have maybe 1 at the moment, another couple wouldn't hurt. Far better than the alternative of UKIP. At least the BNP has run out of money now.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

Deleted
    if only there was a ukip on my country...i have been following them for a long time.
    We need some more real talk, no PC, and common sense back into politics
    that and the scourge that is the EU

Quote Originally Posted by Karragon View Post
    I'll probably vote for them as a protest vote as my vote makes precisely 0 difference. Round here they would return Labour if it was a plastic pig wearing the red ribbon.
    Please don't use UKIP as a receptacle for protest votes, it's starting to get dangerous because it makes it look like they have support. Use one of the others, like Moster Raving Looney or something.

Quote Originally Posted by bany View Post
    if only there was a ukip on my country...i have been following them for a long time.
    We need some more real talk, no PC, and common sense back into politics
    that and the scourge that is the EU
    tbh i was surprised that it wasnt two neo nazis talking

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll say it because you won't.

He's black. What better way to show you aren't racist than hiring a black man. "I'm not racist, I've got a black friend/I know a black guy" - because that's what the guy who wrote the song said.
    I'm sure even UKIP could have found another black supporter, Winston McKenzie is just embarrassing. This is a bloke who changes his political allegiance every five minutes - Labour, Lib Dems, Conservative, UKIP - it's surprise he hasn't tried standing for the BNP.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    I'm sure even UKIP could have found another black supporter, Winston McKenzie is just embarrassing. This is a bloke who changes his political allegiance every five minutes - Labour, Lib Dems, Conservative, UKIP - it's surprise he hasn't tried standing for the BNP.
    well in the vid it said he was a boxing promoter, the only ppl worse than that are criminals

10+ Year Old Account
    UKIP, though without the same action committed, has the same mindset of a certain group of people that formed in germany some 94 years ago.

I'm ashamed of my own countrymen for supporting these cretins, and while I agree britan is facing an identity crisis with the numbers of illegal immigrants and violent religious groups coming here, the manner of which UKIP would deal with them goes against my standards of human rights.
    Last edited by Trassk; 2014-10-28 at 04:55 PM.
    #boycottchina

10+ Year Old Account
    He's run for some others on top of that, I just googled him. It's amazing people actually vote for him.

Quote Originally Posted by Strakha View Post
    well in the vid it said he was a boxing promoter, the only ppl worse than that are criminals
    Sometimes they're the same thing.
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know about boxing promoter, but according to Wikipedia, in addition to his political "career"* he's been an amateur boxer, a hairdresser, a rug wholesaler, a letting agent and a garage mechanic. He also ran a pub. He unsuccessfully auditioned for The X Factor. He is now a youth worker.

*I put it in quotation marks, as he's never been elected, so it's hard to call it a career.

Deleted
    Yea he got chased of of croytown when UKIP attempted a festival there. UKIP can't win in London because its multicultural and happy. They just get random shit towns full of working class who disinfranchise themselves by voting on a single policy issue and upper class racists who belong to another time and think the tories arent radical enough, the kind who say 'it doesn't look like England anymore'.

I fucking hate single policy voters. Go and look at the US where you have some retard working class/underclass voting republican because the candidate is anti-abortion and the democrat is pro abortion. Doesn't see the fucking picture because of some stupid religious conviction.

10+ Year Old Account
    UKIP only do so well because they never do any debates and don't talk about their policies, there is just hundreds of pictures of Emperor Farage eating bacon sandwiches and drinking pints in the pub. I love the irony that he's taking all this money from the EU but hates them and wants to leave, makes me giggle so much.
    Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Excuse me while I go and clear my sinuses loudly into a megaphone.

10+ Year Old Account
    Farage has one of those faces that I get an overwhelming urge to hit. And Cameron. Miliband looks like someone beat me to it. Clegg would start crying in anticipation and then I'd feel bad so couldn't do it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenris View Post
    UKIP only do so well because they never do any debates and don't talk about their policies, there is just hundreds of pictures of Emperor Farage eating bacon sandwiches and drinking pints in the pub. I love the irony that he's taking all this money from the EU but hates them and wants to leave, makes me giggle so much.
    i love it when politicians try to show how normal they are by staging photos of them doing regular things, always makes me smile how staged and fake they look.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    Oh yeah, I liked that guy's EU speeches. Didn't know he was a UKIP fellow. Huh. Who'd have thunk!

OHMYGOD theres a dog in your signature??? how long has that gif been there?

10+ Year Old Account
    Farage has one of those faces that I get an overwhelming urge to hit. And Cameron. Miliband looks like someone beat me to it. Clegg would start crying in anticipation and then I'd feel bad so couldn't do it.
    It's hard to think of any UK politician that doesn't have a slappable face.

I think the last one was Virginia Bottomley.

I don't know about boxing promoter, but according to Wikipedia, in addition to his political "career"* he's been an amateur boxer, a hairdresser, a rug wholesaler, a letting agent and a garage mechanic. He also ran a pub. He unsuccessfully auditioned for The X Factor. He is now a youth worker.

*I put it in quotation marks, as he's never been elected, so it's hard to call it a career.
    well he even said in the video he used to be a boxing promoter, maybe he's a liar, but sometimes that also means boxing promoter.

he says it around 6:30

They're the political wing of the Daily Mail.
    ROFL Hilarious

10+ Year Old Account
    It's hard to think of any UK politician that doesn't have a slappable face.

I think the last one was Virginia Bottomley.
    Salmond doesn't warrant a slap, rather using his head as a football.

I'm not voting UKIP, but I've yet to see a reasoned argument as to why you shouldn't based on who they are.

So many people are against them, but none seem to be able to tell you why except for claims of racism, which are never substantiated. The largest reason I'm not voting for them is that they seem to have no real cohesion or definition, none of their policies are concrete or fully thought out and I don't want a party like that leading my country. In addition, I'm pro Europe.

However, their actual ideals are totally valid and you shouldn't disregard anyone who shares them out of hand.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

10+ Year Old Account
    well he even said in the video he used to be a boxing promoter, maybe he's a liar, but sometimes that also means boxing promoter.

he says it around 6:30
    His family were boxers, so maybe be has. Then again he also claims to have been a Labour supporter, and a Lib Dem, and Conservative, and UKIP, and various others, so it's hard to believe anything he says, he comes across as someone that hasn't been successful at anything.