10+ Year Old Account

Kael'thas TK VS MGT lorewise

Hey everyone, first of all I'm not talking about gameplay wise so it's not about "Hey 25 raid man vs 5 man boss so ofc the raid one is stronger." No this topic is about lore which Kael'thas is stronger?

We all know both in the TK and MGT he was already drown with Fel magic power. We can argue his MGT self has used fel magic more to the point he lost control which is why he became Wretched.

Discuss please and thanks for reading.

It's not so much that he's used fel magic and become wretched, since becoming wretched is giving into your Arcane addiction. The reason he looks like that is because he's literally infused with fel magic from head to toe, imagine this being the BE version of the orc's green skin. After what we did to him in TK, he needed to undergo this magical infusion to live.
    For the Alliance, and for Azeroth!

Deleted
    in Magister's Terrace he is practically a demon, but I think he was stronger in Tempest Keep since he gathered tons of magic there

Lore Wise I have to say Kael'Thas was at his height in Tempest Keep.
    SWTOR Friend Referral code: http://www.swtor.com/r/DzSdz8
    (You get free stuff, I get free stuff, win/win!)

Well lore wise, the 5 man Kael'thas is stronger. He walked into Silvermoon, thought off all the guards and stole Mu'ru.
    For the Alliance, and for Azeroth!

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    In tempest keep he absorbed a shit-ton of power, in MGT he was a broken shell; a joke.
    Tempest keep is obviously the stronger incarnation of him, as he had all three verifiable spheres (Although I think it was recently clarified that they're merely cosmetic after the scourge attack and have no actual power, but still).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quite possibly him being in TK was the hight of his power. But, what I want to know, is what's the stone in his chest from MgT, a form of Soulstone?

10+ Year Old Account
    TK easily, at the end of that boss fight he siphons all of the magic gathered by his arcane wells in Netherstorm. The Fel Kael was nothing more than a living corpse kept alive by fel energy. He was a shadow of his former self, and not just in terms of power but mind.
    "I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids. "
    -
    General Jack D. Ripper.

10+ Year Old Account
    He was probably stronger in TK. His modifications didn't really seem to give him a power boost; on the contrary, he looked like he was on death's doorstep and has to take a time-out after he casts his gravity thing because he gets exhausted. Jamming the crystal into his chest was essentially putting him on demonic life support.

10+ Year Old Account
    He certainly seemed like more of a threat after TK. In TK, he was pmuch just overseeing the harvesting of mana cells. Afterwards, he busted into Silvermoon, stole M'uru, and seized the Sunwell; "his veins burn with limitless fel magic."

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    (Although I think it was recently clarified that they're merely cosmetic after the scourge attack and have no actual power, but still).
    Kael'thas used the verdant spheres in his basic attacks in TFT.

Quote Originally Posted by 3DTyrant View Post
    Quite possibly him being in TK was the hight of his power. But, what I want to know, is what's the stone in his chest from MgT, a form of Soulstone?
    It's a fel crystal that Priestess Delrissa stuck in him to keep him alive.

Deleted
    Kael'thas is a such a pretty cool guy.

Quote Originally Posted by gcsmith View Post
    It's not so much that he's used fel magic and become wretched, since becoming wretched is giving into your Arcane addiction. The reason he looks like that is because he's literally infused with fel magic from head to toe, imagine this being the BE version of the orc's green skin.
    The only problem with that is that he's missing the wings a Felblood Elf has. It could just be his unique model just wasn't suppose to have any or he really is more of a Wretched (as would fit his situation) than a Felblood Elf. It would have made the distinction a lot easier had he been red skinned like many others became in Outland.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."