Exclamation [US][H] Blood Faith on Bleeding Hollow is now recruiting for WoD!

[US][H]Blood Faith on [Bleeding Hollow] is now recruiting for WoD. PvE Focused + PvP. Looking for casuals/raiders.

Been gone from the game for a while? Did you love BC? Wrath? Cata? New to the game?

We are accepting returning old players, and new players.

Blood Faith's focus is to recruit like-minded individuals who want to be a part of a family oriented casual-progressive guild. We recently came back to WoW after going on hiatus due to the lack of content updates. For WoD we plan on raiding casual-progressive but clearing content while it is relevant (before next patch). We are focusing on Normal/Heroic at first and will adopt Mythic later if we get enough interested. We will also be doing some light PvP.

Raiding Schedule: Weds/Thurs/Sat 10PM-12AM, Days are subject to change by team.

What we can offer:
    US-EST Based Schedules (All schedules are welcome)
    Casual friendly Setting with a progressive raiding mindset
    Experienced MMO Leadership
    Website and TeamSpeak 3 Server
    Weekly Events (Dungeons, BGs, Raids, Farming, etc...)

If you are interested please go to blood-faith.com and apply or message me or an officer in-game.

Icelotha - myself (pm me here to request my Real ID if you like)
    Kordiana/Kordi - Officer
    Vantasim - Officer
    Last edited by icelotha; 2014-11-05 at 05:51 PM. Reason: added real ID message