... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Noobles View Post
    Definitely agree him

I tried to change it to health....er bad option
    Yes an update it coming!! Stay tuned!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Netheris2k View Post
    Hi!

First, i'm totally new to weak auras, and i'm loving it , especially with your string imported!

Is it possible that the mana bar only shows the section from 90-100%? so that the bar is totally empty when you get below 90% mana?
    kinda like arcanometer does (i'ts like 75% for that one), would be really nice for arcane mages
    I can make it add more emphasis to the bar when above 90%. Make sub 90 less emphasis. Will add this to changes. But not as drastic as you say though I don't think

Really dig the auras, but getting the error message "Error decompressing: cannot decode map" Getting this both from the code in thread and github.

Any ideas?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Adclaw View Post
    As mage you must track too

Iceblock/evanescence
    Frost/time barrier ready and up
    invisibility ready, for reset agro or dispell/take damage

And ofc track the presence and duration of mage bomb on target

For the rest good work
    While true, he did state what these auras were for and defensive cool downs are not one of them. Please read the OP, at least when somebody puts this much effort in sharing his work.

Quote Originally Posted by Nacca View Post
    Really dig the auras, but getting the error message "Error decompressing: cannot decode map" Getting this both from the code in thread and github.

Any ideas?
    Are you using the most up to date version of weakauras 2?

Also.. UPDATED!!!
    1. Changed mana to health. Gave each health bar a nice little border to match spec color. Looks neat.
    2. Added mana for arcane.
    - Made it show more emphasis when above 90%.
    3. Made arcane missiles glow at 3 stacks and pulse when you have any stacks at all
    4. Changed some coloring on the font for arcane to be more readable.
    5. Made the bombs glow when at 30% or below so you can reapply without dropping
    Last edited by mack2887; 2014-11-05 at 04:32 AM.

As per usual right now i love them. i`ll be adding this to my alt mage for WoD
    Any chance you can do something for Shadow priests as well?

Quote Originally Posted by ThrashMetalFtw View Post
    The pre-WotLK Mind Flay animation. 2nd biggest reason for rolling a Priest, biggest obviously being Shadowform. Anyone who uses Glyph of Shadow should reroll Hunter, filthy blasphemers.

Yes actually! Already started then got sidetracked by the mage lol. Let me know your thoughts when you try them out. (Both this one and the upcoming shadow)

Hi, is there any way to change the location of the weakauras youve set up? kinda want it more central to my screen

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by kuron3ko View Post
    Hi, is there any way to change the location of the weakauras youve set up? kinda want it more central to my screen

Thanks!
    YEAH! of course. Just click on the Group as a whole in weakauras interface (/wa), then drag the actual auras on your screen wherever you want them!

Deleted
    I can't press te import button, it's probably down in Narnia and can't fit on my screen because the list it too long.

Quote Originally Posted by Beefsupreme View Post
    I can't press te import button, it's probably down in Narnia and can't fit on my screen because the list it too long.
    Have you tried to increase your screen res? I did and I was able to import it.

Quote Originally Posted by Beefsupreme View Post
    Try increasing the resolution. Otherwise read the warning/directions on the original post...

Quote Originally Posted by mack2887 View Post
    YEAH! of course. Just click on the Group as a whole in weakauras interface (/wa), then drag the actual auras on your screen wherever you want them!
    Thanks for the swift response <3

Hi Mack2887

Great Aura. Is there any way to keep the Auras permanently on the screen. They disappear after a few seconds of inactivity. As I move from mob to mob it would be nice to see where I am at with arcane stacks, missile procs and cooldowns. I understand it comes up the moment I am in combat or cast, but having it there permanently would be great.

And is there a way to scale the whole group up a size by about 20%. I have old eyes and slightly larger icons would help.

Thanking you in advance.

Cheers

Spitty

Quote Originally Posted by Spitty View Post
    Hi Mack2887

Great Aura. Is there any way to keep the Auras permanently on the screen. They disappear after a few seconds of inactivity. As I move from mob to mob it would be nice to see where I am at with arcane stacks, missile procs and cooldowns. I understand it comes up the moment I am in combat or cast, but having it there permanently would be great.

And is there a way to scale the whole group up a size by about 20%. I have old eyes and slightly larger icons would help.

Thanking you in advance.

Cheers

Spitty
    Hey thanks!

For showing at all times just click the aura group and click the load tab. Uncheck the in combat box. You might have to do it twice I think the first time you click it, it changes to not in combat...

As for size... remove all timers and progress bars inside the group by clicking the little yellow arrow pointing left. Once all that remains is the icons you can change the size of each as a whole I believe. Never tried it. Don't know if it'll work. Also you could go to system> advanced enabled ui scaling and scale it all bigger

Hi Mack2887

Thanks for your quick reply.

Probably should have read the Weakauras manual before asking the question.

I will let you know how the sizing goes.

Cheers

Spitty

Deleted
    Good work

just 2 suggest
    1) Add to some spell, sounds, example when bomb is near to explode i use add "you must die" sound
    2 For spell as mirror or tw/bl i add some songs edited for have the same duration of spell, so can focus on fight and know (without see time) how much time have for use cds

I installed this profile but now I have a big problem.
    Every time i start the weakauras interface I get this error message:

Message: Interface\AddOns\WeakAuras\WeakAuras.lua:1642: Corrupt entry in WeakAuras saved displays - 'Health Frost' vs 'Health Frost 2'
    Time: 11/08/14 08:06:44
    Count: 1
    Stack: [C]: ?
    Interface\AddOns\WeakAuras\WeakAuras.lua:1642: in function <Interface\AddOns\WeakAuras\WeakAuras.lua:1610>

Locals: (*temporary) = "Corrupt entry in WeakAuras saved displays - 'Health Frost' vs 'Health Frost 2'"

Now all other profiles are gone.
    What can I do to restore my others profiles?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nacca View Post

Any ideas?
    Me, too. When I try to import the string, I get this error (german client)
    Curse Client says my WA2 is up to date.
    Last edited by mmoc8f28c533f3; 2014-11-08 at 11:46 AM.

I also get the Error Decompressing : cannot decode map message when trying to import

Thanks for sharing!

I am unable to import because i dont see the import button even when I scaled down my monitor to min. I am using 1920x1080 resolution. Any ideas?

UPDATE: If you are using ElvUI try to disable it and import. That worked for me!
    Last edited by Oldmage90; 2014-11-08 at 09:27 PM.