Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    What about The Dark Below? Quite a few of us were debating about whether this expansion would be "The Dark Below" or "Warlords of Draenor", and it turned out to be Warlords. The Dark Below ended up going to Destiny. To me, Overwatch sounds more like something for Destiny than WoW. (I don't play Destiny, but it just sounds like something for it)

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Comments? I see no comments. O.o

EDIT: There they are~!

Overwatch sounds like a Destiny exp pac.

Quote Originally Posted by thorvath View Post
    Announcing the next expac before WoD even drops would be like plastering a 'It's safe to skip this one' sticker on the box. And Azshara has less to do about the zone and more about the lore figure.
    I'd see it as "It's safe to get this one because you won't be stuck with the same content for 14 months"
    I've already purchased WOD but if I hadn't and was still unsure I would buy it instantly if they announced the next xpac now since it would most definately mean it wouldn't be a repeat of Wrath, Cata and MOP with dead content.

Quote Originally Posted by Caelia View Post
    I'd see it as "It's safe to get this one because you won't be stuck with the same content for 14 months"
    I've already purchased WOD but if I hadn't and was still unsure I would buy it instantly if they announced the next xpac now since it would most definately mean it wouldn't be a repeat of Wrath, Cata and MOP with dead content.
    No it would just mean they are planning for WoD to last a single year, meaning fewer post launch patches than MoP for $10 more. It's like handing out a flyer for the next iphone to people standing in line for the one about to come out.

Stood in the Fire themightysven's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Why isn't Overwatch the Hearthstone expac? it still has a mechanical sounding name...
    Their stated goal is that have a WoW expac every year (although their final patches tend to get in the way of that) Announcing the next expac would give them a ticking clock.

10+ Year Old Account
    Overwatch has me excited. It could be a new game that is made by Blizzard. Hopefully a big game.

DO want those wings!!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rokee View Post
    Simple: We were stuck on Draenor, came back and the Naga overran the world, led by Azshara and her Overlord N'zoth.
    "I leave for 5 minutes and all these nagas appear?!"

Good luck getting those blazing wings until they hotfix it. Tried for an hour this morning before finally giving up and looking it up. Seems there is a bug that causes the rings to be available to anyone, and not just you when you accept the quest....basically making it impossible to get 50.

https://twitter.com/Muffinus/status/528791195540258816

At this point I'm actually more surprised when something isn't bugged in game.

Overwatch has "toy guns" in the trademark... this intrigues and pleases me.

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Azshara is a person as well as a Zone. She is the most powerful mage on Azeroth and is ranked up with Kil'Jaeden in power. Shes arguably more powerful than Deathwing.
    She's the most powerful MORTAL in Azeroth's history books. Think of what Archimonde said to Mannoroth during the War of the Ancients...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lightwysh View Post
    Coming soon in a Blizzcon near you, NERF gun battles!

Looks like they forgot to nerf Moonfang too. Hopefully they will fix this wing ring issue soon, this is really annoying.

Deleted

Deleted
    Overwatch could be a client to spectate all the blizz games, WoW arena, HotS, Hearthstone and SC2

The way the trademark for Overwatch is worded makes it sound like an entirely new product to me. When I first read Eye of Azshara I thought of it being a Hearthstone expansion.

They better not be changing the Haunting Memento from WotLK.

Quote Originally Posted by Lightwysh View Post
    Destiny has guns, and it's not the first time there was a trademark for a game that we thought was Blizz and ended up being for Destiny. "The Dark Below", which we thought was for WoW or some Blizz game, turned out to be for Destiny.

I just wish Blizz would get around to letting us know how Thessarian is doing in his search for Koltira in the Undercity.