Deleted

combat or sub for pvp

i like playing bg's and rated bg's and wpvp which is the best specc for those combat feels like its lacking something but i dnt know about sub

10+ Year Old Account
    Combat is lacking a lot of things, Sub is currently OP.

I personaly really enjoy combat, mostly because of Killing spree, too much fun

Deleted
    dnt uneed daggers to be sub tho?

Combat is garbage, Assass is okay-ish, Sub is the correct choice for PVP.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DragonMaw View Post
    dnt uneed daggers to be sub tho?
    I believe sub can use anything now, not sure about PVP, but regardless of your weapons it's going to be a lot better than Combat.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I believe sub can use anything now, not sure about PVP, but regardless of your weapons it's going to be a lot better than Combat.
    You still need a dagger in the main hand for Backstab, you still need to be behind the target all the time which is near impossible against a skilled opponent after a few seconds, and you're still energy-starved most of the time, especially during Shadow Dance. Honestly I can't see how this spec is supposed to be superior to Combat for PvP.
    Your rights as a consumer begin and end at the point where you choose not to consume, and not where you yourself influence the consumed goods.

Translation: if you don't like a game don't play it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Kao View Post
    You still need a dagger in the main hand for Backstab, you still need to be behind the target all the time which is near impossible against a skilled opponent after a few seconds, and you're still energy-starved most of the time, especially during Shadow Dance. Honestly I can't see how this spec is supposed to be superior to Combat for PvP.
    Shadow Dance. Basically. It's Burst + Utility. Though you have to choose most of the time what to use it for. Which we are gain the only class that has to make that kind of trade off.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Combat is garbage, Assass is okay-ish, Sub is the correct choice for PVP.

- - - Updated - - -

Combat is far from garbage ,If used right it can decimate most classes.

Deleted
    Go sub or go home.

Sadly Blizzard doesn't want to let rogues pvp as anyother spec. Shadow Dance is just sooooo good and makes sub's control just trump anything from combat or assassination. Unless Shadow Dance becomes a talent and available for all specs or nerfed to not be so damn good, sub will always be the pvp spec.
    Last edited by mmoc877584f10c; 2014-11-02 at 05:36 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Kao View Post
    Because Killing Spree is weak as piss atm. And getting into Deep Insight in a BG/arena is difficult to say the least, whereas shadowdance is instant and whenever you want for burst.

I hate Sub but atm its really the only choice because the damage is just stupid. I prefer Assassination but it is still out performed by sub

10+ Year Old Account
    Backstab is way easier to land now, play the same way you always used to play (always trying to be on the back), and you'll be just fine.

It's still ridiculous that we can't facestab though.

15+ Year Old Account
    Outside ORG sending your children down the mines.
    combat is not for teh pvps, the amount of haste you would need to make it not feel like you're wielding buses for weapons is absurb and as a result you would lose too many important stats.