10+ Year Old Account

Who here has the ability to see IP's?

I am just wondering because several times in the last couple of weeks, I have experienced service outages of my internet, after massive lag, only after being on this site. I can wake up, post a couple times, and have it start happening, and it is literally only on this website. I am not on skype at the time or before, nobody on my skype even knows my user name here, and nobody in the game WoW knows either.

I am starting to think that someone here is literally ddos'ing me whenever I am posting. It will start out fine, I will post, then within 10 minutes I will just get "Resolving host" over and over, and have to reset my IP and completely unplug my router/modem in order to have any connection to the internet again.

I know that sounds wacky, but it is literally only this website I will be on when this happens. Nothing else. I have also tried on three different computers. My main gaming one, my laptop, and my other laptop.

- - - Updated - - -

And to further elaborate, I can wake up/turn computer on for first time, do other things for hours, post a couple things here, and then have this happen.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, I don't mean to sound accusatory; but is there something in the MMO champion pipes that limits certain things, it seems to happen most often after I report a post.
    You're a towel.

Hmm, very strange.

Post your IP and I'll see if I can fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by Roflomnom View Post
    Hmm, very strange.

Post your IP and I'll see if I can fix it.
    Seems legit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Unless they have obtained it through means outside this site, no users would have access to your IP, nor is it recorded on post reports.
    intermittent unavailability
    please PM another global for urgent concerns

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |