Deleted

This is War 3 (volume 2)

You guys should check this out if you haven't seen it yet. This is the 4th in the series so you can go back and go see the other ones in the series known as This is War.

Enjoy!

I love the Malzahar part o/

10+ Year Old Account
    Myeh, not as good as the previous parts. Every other volume has had at LEAST one singer I've loved (Swain, Vi, Mordekaiser) but this time out there isn't a verse I really get into.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    Myeh, not as good as the previous parts. Every other volume has had at LEAST one singer I've loved (Swain, Vi, Mordekaiser) but this time out there isn't a verse I really get into.
    Yah I agree, not as good but its still quite nice, Viktor from 2 is my favourite, and Elise/Morde

Deleted
    Meh, this one's kinda boring, or even outright bad sometimes.

I did like the Kozz I guess, but that was about it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wymarc View Post
    Yah I agree, not as good but its still quite nice, Viktor from 2 is my favourite, and Elise/Morde
    Viktor was great too and Twitch!

Really I like all of the people in 1,2,3... Which is what makes it so strange that I don't like anyone 3.5...
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

15+ Year Old Account
    Ya, I adore TiW 2 and 3, but this one wasn't nearly as strong. The strongest verse was maybe Evelynn's - but it's also the shortest - and I feel like I could come up with a better one for her if I gave it an hour.

Still a huge fan of Falonshield of course (and Nikki! <3) but this wasn't their best work: compare to TiW 2 and 3, or Shadow Arcade as examples.
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

As others said, it's pretty ok, but the previous ones were miles better. My favourites have been Kog'Maw (<3 Keyori), Jinx, Caitlyn, Swain and Hecarim.