Deleted

First time build, comments/advice requested

Hey guys, as the topic states this is the first time i'm building myself. I live in Denmark so most parts are quite expensive, however the following is what i've come up with so far. Any advice or ideas for changes are greatly appreciated. For now I want to be able to do mythic raiding in WoD on ultra settings at a decent fps but also aiming to have a build that can run most other new releases.

CPU: Intel Core i5-4690K
    CPU cooler: Cooler Master hyper 212 evo
    Motherboard: ASUS Z97-A
    Memory: Crucial DDR3 BallistiX Sport 1600MHz 8GB (2x4GB)
    Storage: SSD, Samsung 840 EVO, 120gb. And a random HDD that I don't remember the name of. (already got theese 2 components from my old build)
    Video Card: MSI GeForce GTX 970 Gaming 4GB PhysX
    Case: Corsair Carbide 330R Midi Tower
    Power Supply: XFX ProSeries Core Edition 550W PSU
    Monitor: Asus 24" LED VN247H

Thanks in advance
    Last edited by mmoc0fb4cb6425; 2014-11-06 at 07:36 PM.

Deleted
    The setup itself is fine you can improve a few things or even save some money:

- Ssd if the Crucial MX100 256gb is much cheaper you should get it instead of the Samsung evo. The real life performance difference is close to 0.

- Psu, you don't need 650W, 550W is plenty so if the xfx pro 550W is cheaper get that instead.

- You should consider an aftermarket cpu cooler for overclock or just making the cpu cooler/quieter. Not a priority when you first make the build if budget is limited but when you want to overclock you should get it and not try with stock one. Cheapest/decent ones are Coolermaster hyper 212 evo - Be Quiet! Dark Rock 2.

- Monitor, i don't know it to be honest. Its probably one of the not so good asus ones. You might have picked it as a cheap monitor but if you tell us the budget for the monitor maybe you can get something better around that value.
    Last edited by mmoc73263b3bd5; 2014-11-06 at 07:19 PM.

Deleted
    The SSD i already own from my old build so i am sticking with the EVO for now.
    I wasn't sure about the PSU, but i've now selected the 550W instead, thanks
    I was indeed considering overclocking at some point so ill add the Coolermaster hyper 212 evo to the list.
    Budget for the screen is around 200$/160euro, which is basicly what the Asus i selected is set to, but any other suggestions?