Video Card Upgrade

So, as the title says. I'm in the market for a new video card, it's not exactly a necessity as much as it is a want. The rest of my tower is good, just ordered more ram, so that should be in soon. How ever, being that I haven't really shopped for upgrades in about 2 years? I'm a little out of the loop on the VC market.

I am currently running a EVGA GTX 470
    I have about $200 to spend. ( There is wiggle room here, but I don't want to go too far over. )
    I intend on dual boxing Warlords, and would like to continue to do so on Ultra.
    I am in the US

Any suggestions?

TBH you dont need to upgrade, the gtx 470 is actually the recommended video card for WoD. You wont see any tangible improvement with any GPU in WoW. Sure instead of getting 100 FPS you could get 200, but unless you are playing on a 120hz monitor you wouldnt actually see the benefit (and even then, you dont need to get 120fps+ on one of those monitors to get the smoothness they provide).

Im not making stuff up either, i went from a gtx 465 to a gtx 760 cause i basically stole one from craigslist and i cant tell any difference between the two. If you play other games sure, grab a 760, but for WoW you can stick with the 470 and be just fine ; )

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fascinate View Post
    TBH you dont need to upgrade
    Very true^
    Just to reinforce what Fascinate said.
    Professional's Guide to: Upgrading Your Computer
    Quote Originally Posted by OperationFerret View Post
    Legion PvP is so bad that Holinka is handing out titles for watching the arena championships.