Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Cop slaps up kid because he won't let him search his car

Damn.. That guy wasn't messing around.. NSFW because of language.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    New York cops are assholes, they had to search my car for no reason when I was entering back into the US from Canada in Buffalo.

http://www.news10.com/story/27332640...deo-goes-viral

Looks like they've already started interviewing the people involved and the officer is suspended without pay pending an investigation. Wonder if anything will actually come out of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mardhyn View Post
    Now this is just blatant trolling, at least before you had the credibility of maybe being stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by SourceOfInfection View Post
    Sometimes you gotta stop sniffing used schoolgirl panties and start being a fucking samurai.

10+ Year Old Account
    That cop is soon to be an ex-cop, rightfully so. Glad to see the kid stand his ground, and the guy who was filming, his smile at the end? Priceless.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Oh, another one of "those" videos. Not much context here, but from what was seen in this video alone that has to be assault surely? But I guess cops have some sort of "law" than allows them to hit people who don't conform to their rules.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh Jesus, he even used the if you don't have anything to hide you have nothing to fear line.

I have no sympathy for these dirt bags. Sad to see so many thugs trying to entrap cops. Cops aren't going anywhere, get over it.
    Last edited by Sledfang; 2014-11-09 at 05:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sledfang View Post
    I have no sympathy for these dirt bags. Sad to see so many thugs trying to entrap cops. They are not going anywhere.
    Stop being a fascist.

Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Stop being a fascist.
    What are you hiding Wells!?

I have no sympathy for these dirt bags. Sad to see so many thugs trying to entrap cops. Cops aren't going anywhere, get over it.
    What the fuck... unlawful searches are things you applaud?

15+ Year Old Account
    what a fucking pig, power tripping piece of shit

they need to catch all cops like this guy in the act and get rid of em

10+ Year Old Account
    The cop in the video, Shawn Glans, did an interview with the Times about what happened.

It doesn’t look good,” Glans told the Times Union. “I’m all about doing the right thing. I had to go to that point because of the factors that came into play. There was a gun that was involved (that) I spotted in the vehicle.” Asked if he would have handled the matter the same way again, Glans said he would, but not if he knew it was being filmed. He acknowledged that he did not know the incident was being videotaped. “I was concerned. It was a public safety issue,” the sergeant said. “If I had to do it all over again … I’d probably do the same thing. If I knew the camera was there, no, because it does look bad.”

If you wouldn't have done it when if you knew you'd be held accountable that should be kind of a big red light for you.

What a fucking asshole.

"I don't beat people when I know others will find out".
    Right... I know he claims it's a public safety issue or whatever, but he's a cop. He's suppose to be above that type of stuff. They should follow the law more closely than any of us, not less so.

what exactly did they do to be deserving of being called dirt bags?

I am astounded by the level of intolerance and outright policophobia on these forums. Cops are not the devil, just get to know them and you'll realize they are just humans.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Frankminimia View Post
    what a fucking pig, power tripping piece of shit

they need to catch all cops like this guy in the act and get rid of em
    This really, he comes across as the type of guy white trash guy with temper problems that beats his wife religiously. No self respecting cop picks on a fucking kid half their age, he couldn't get his own way so he decided to act like an ape. I know new york's rough, but slapping around an effeminate white guy half your age is the epitomy of small dick syndrome.

If they did that over here, they wouldn't be suspended with out pay they would be fucking fired. I understand it's different in America, especially new york and much more dangerous, but that was just him throwing his weight around because hes a BIG MAN that gets what he wants. Cringeworthy at best.

This guy obviously acts like a pigheaded bully routinely, he gives real police officers a bad name.
    Last edited by mmoce9fe1e7ffd; 2014-11-09 at 05:50 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am astounded by the level of intolerance and outright policophobia on these forums. Cops are not the devil, just get to know them and you'll realize they are just humans.
    In this thread, it isn't there. Maybe the forums in general yeah but this thread hardly has any "FUCK DA POLICE MAAAAAAAAAHN" mentalities.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    I think you're mistaking the "fuck da police" mentality with the mentality being displayed here, which is "fuck this particular cop."

I am astounded by the level of intolerance and outright policophobia on these forums. Cops are not "the devil", just get to know them and you'll realize they are just humans.
    I have nothing at all against cops. I have several family members who have served as police. They are just human, yes. They're also suppose to be our protectors. You don't pick and chose who to protect. We are all innocent until proven guilty, even "scum bags".