Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Overwhelmed so much to do.

Deleted
    I feel a lot of relief tbh. From a GM point of view, the transition from 10 to 20 has been really stressfull, especially given that there is a lot of expectation for us to perform having been such a strong 10m. Ontop of that, prepping 25 people for the garrison zerg has been another worry. My guys have re-levelled professions on their mains and all their alts.

For a lot of guilds Highmaul will be a consolidation of all the hard work it took to get here. BrF will be the real test, bring it on!

Deleted
    hype, hype, hype yes blackhand eu, ally is so empty, easy questing yes

Deleted
    New content: YAY
    Trying to level on a high pop server: le derp

This'll be my first time leveling on a PVE realm at the start of the launch/expansion pack/etc. so I'm pretty happy about that. It's a super packed server though so I do anticipate horrible queues, lots of server crashes, etc.
    Free to play games explained: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MS4VRbsjZrQ

Super hyped. Start of new expansions are the funnest part for me. Everything is reset, new leveling to do, gearing up again in new dungeons and getting ready for new raids. Cant wait

Very much looking foward to it...I have 2 weeks leave to lock myself away and play it!

Very excited. But I'm also realistically expecting 2k+ queues on Area 52.

Im hyped that ill have to work, and hopefully by the time i get home, most of the early risers will be out of the horde starting area, but i know thousands will take their place. Just gimme my garrison, and ill be happy
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Supernova: Cause a pulse of Arcane energy around the target enemy or ally, dealing Arcane damage to all enemies within 8 yards, and knocking them up.

Not really.

Just happy that new content is finally coming out. As for my hunter, well, he will be my main alt. If that makes sense.

No, not really. It's just like we're getting a giant patch, not an expansion. WoD seems like the most bare bones expansion ever. Was more hyped for mists of pandaria.

Yes
    10char
    Finbez
    Quote Originally Posted by eschatological
    if only WoW had come out when I was a teenager. Back then online gaming consisted of text-based MUDs....I could type "kill orc" faster than any of my competition, brosephs, and played a mean giantman cleric.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlaena View Post
    I feel a lot of relief tbh. From a GM point of view, the transition from 10 to 20 has been really stressfull, especially given that there is a lot of expectation for us to perform having been such a strong 10m. Ontop of that, prepping 25 people for the garrison zerg has been another worry. My guys have re-levelled professions on their mains and all their alts.

For a lot of guilds Highmaul will be a consolidation of all the hard work it took to get here. BrF will be the real test, bring it on!
    Can definitely relate to this. And yea, I'm pretty hyped for anything except for the garrison stuff.

This is actually the first expansion I'm not entirely excited for. They could have just released a new tier of raiding, and I would have been good.

Deleted
    Yes, having played through the beta, the game is great, I'm also going to level with my pals so that makes me even more hyped.
    Last edited by mmocb78b025c1c; 2014-11-11 at 05:57 AM.

About time is what I am thinking, not so much hype.

I just watched all those Lords of War videos. They were pretty cool but all I could think is the muscle ridden horde that have survived so much are going to be one shot by me.

Hyped, excited and very fucking confused about those garrisons, i figured it out in theory with my main + alts spreadsheet, but who the hell knows how will it look like on live? ...
    What ever, bring this shitz on !

The hype was gone at blizzcon.

Not hyped. Just looking forward to new stuff after 14 months of the same old baron shit. I will be looking forward to new places to explore, garrisons and being able to level my lower geared characters up so they can also join in the solo mount farming fun.
    Main toon: Priest
    Alts: Rogue, Druid and Paladin plus many, many more.