Page 51 of 79 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    I'm so confused, what is happening right now?

Worg claims jailer, claims to jail crackle.
    crackle claims cop with results.
    people vote crackle
    crackle's head explodes.

Claiming he is changling cop (but not really he is a goon that outed himself to protect their cop), Xanjori is wolf, unsure what is he is referring to monkz about, and now i am sad.

Vote: Crackle
    Last edited by Uggorthaholy; 2014-11-18 at 07:17 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    He indicates he believes the other mafia has multiple members left. He implies that his team has multiple members left. That would mean he must suspect there are more traitors around that he believes or knows have been recruited, or at least one side started with more than 5 members. Either that or he's trying to deceive us about something. Hmmm....

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post

people vote crackle
    crackle's head explodes.

Claiming he is changling cop (but not really he is a goon that outed himself to protect their cop), Xanjori is wolf, unsure what is he is referring to monkz about, and now i am sad.

Worg claims to have jailed Crackle two nights (1+2), Crackle misses the N2 jail and says he got a result.......then he claims he's a mafian and says he got an innocent on Lysah N2 now? Okay, I missed that part of it, I still blame my tiredness. Either something's up, or he's lying.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lying

I have stated what I've done and who I am and how I know he's lying. Not much more to do but lynch him. From there is where the fun gets going.

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

I don't believe anything scum says but it does make sense to try to get town to lynch enemy team if you're going to die anyway.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    Lying

I have stated what I've done and who I am and how I know he's lying. Not much more to do but lynch him. From there is where the fun gets going.
    I'm pretty sure that's what I meant to imply with my mentioning of deceiving us and lying as options. It was fully intended to be the one people were meant to assume I meant.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    I don't believe anything scum says but it does make sense to try to get town to lynch enemy team if you're going to die anyway.
    And just as much sense to get them to lynch anybody else who's not on their team, regardless of their affiliation beyond not being their ally.

Well I'm home and done reading... that was interesting/entertaining/informative

At first Crackle was saying he was cop, but he has since changed it to say that MAFIA investigated Xanj. He also claims that Monkz is on his team, possibly the investigator, which could mean that like some people were thinking the catta thing was just a desperate play. Which would likely (along with other things) make both Monkz and Crackle the last Wolves.

But the thing that I question is why mention Monkz? This is where I think Crackle's story falls apart, though I still think he's mafia, has some weird win-con of getting himself lynched after x days, or it's a VERY well crafted play.

The thing is Monkz is pretty much in the clear right now right? I think that he claimed no results before Worg claimed he jailed him, will check the time later, but if so he had no way of knowing he got no results unless he really did not get any. It would have been a much better play, if he was mafia with crackle and a guilty on Xanjori, to just claim that. We probably would have given him another chance, and all of a sudden you're the town cop but really mafia. And you can even keep on investigating and clearing people.

Anyways

vote Crackle

No sense letting someone claiming mafia live.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomec View Post
    At first Crackle was saying he was cop, but he has since changed it to say that MAFIA investigated Xanj. He also claims that Monkz is on his team, possibly the investigator, which could mean that like some people were thinking the catta thing was just a desperate play. Which would likely (along with other things) make both Monkz and Crackle the last Wolves.
    I'm pretty sure he meant to imply that he thinks Monkz is the opposing mafia's investigator, not his own.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you don't believe me, it's your loss town. Simple as that.

- - - Updated - - -

Apparently people didn't read my whole comment either. (I is a loose term) doesn't mean I investigated.

Quote Originally Posted by Robozerim View Post
    I'm pretty sure he meant to imply that he thinks Monkz is the opposing mafia's investigator, not his own.
    If that is the case then that makes a lot more sense as to why he'd do all this and answers a lot of my questions/issues. Will definitely have to figure out what to do with Xanj/Monkz if he really does flip mafia and isn't some weird wincon though.

Probably shouldn't be thinking about things too much when I'm tired from a long stressful day lol

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not sure why you think we've believed that you did. If we say "you investigated" it's merely for simplicity's sake. I believe at the very least I've been under the assumption you are a lowly goon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomec View Post
    Well I'm home and done reading... that was interesting/entertaining/informative

But the thing that I question is why mention Monkz? This is where I think Crackle's story falls apart, though I still think he's mafia, has some weird win-con of getting himself lynched after x days, or it's a VERY well crafted play.

The thing is Monkz is pretty much in the clear right now right? I think that he claimed no results before Worg claimed he jailed him, will check the time later, but if so he had no way of knowing he got no results unless he really did not get any. It would have been a much better play, if he was mafia with crackle and a guilty on Xanjori, to just claim that. We probably would have given him another chance, and all of a sudden you're the town cop but really mafia. And you can even keep on investigating and clearing people.

Anyways

vote Crackle

No sense letting someone claiming mafia live.
    I never said Monkz was on my team? He's the other mafia.

Tomec for 2nd mafia.

10+ Year Old Account
    Let's see....that makes it Tomec, Krayzy, Monkz and Xanjori you all claim to likely be the other mafia. That's a lot of fingers getting thrown around, throw anymore and you won't have any left.

I'm not sure why you think we've believed that you did. If we say "you investigated" it's merely for simplicity's sake. I believe at the very least I've been under the assumption you are a lowly goon.
    Same, especially with Worg's claiming he jailed you. It could also explain why we only had 2 N2 kills.

Care to share who your team has targeted for kills with us? It may help us shed light on things, and since you seem to be so keen on helping us win anyways...

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh right...I see the whole where that thought came from. I blame my tired mind for that. He means the whole he got results from N2 despite being jailed. Yeah. I guess I did act as if I thought it was him doing it there. I'm too tired for this crap.....I can't keep anything straight or consistent. Heck, if I were mafia I'd probably be all like "Yeah, good one Crackle! You go and confuse them silly townies with your bullshit" or something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Let's see....that makes it Tomec, Krayzy, Monkz and Xanjori you all claim to likely be the other mafia. That's a lot of fingers getting thrown around, throw anymore and you won't have any left.
    You know it would be utterly pointless to out myself as mafia, which results in my death without a reason. I'm merely giving information my mafia team has gathered. And looking for connections. Yet people refuse to believe such information, even if its given to them on a plate.

- - - Updated - - -

In other words; I AM HELPING THE TOWN.

10+ Year Old Account
    It was a joke, no need to get so riled up over it.

10+ Year Old Account
    My reason for Tomec, is it could be considered a slip. Why would I out my own mafia team? I'm outing the other.

Xanjori is 100% guilty
    Krayzy is very scum like.
    Monkz is most likely scum.
    Tomec is who knows

Lysah is innocent.

- - - Updated - - -

The entire reason I outed myself, is because I pretty much slipped, I could have fought it out, but probably not worth it tbh.

I've been very distracted this game though. Thus my low post count.

Anyone who can feel free to investigate me tonight. If we believe Crackle there is still a town cop out there, plus we have that weird blood result thing Kray and (I think) Lysah got. So plenty of others besides Monkz if people want to think he's scum.

I'm like robo, pretty tired and not keeping things straight. I can't even remember why I was thinking that now tbh. Probably totally WIFOM'ing into a clever play that wasn't there to cement Monkz. I do mention that in my post rofl.

Quote Originally Posted by crackleslap View Post
    Ok since I'm back from the movies. I'll explain a little bit.

First things first, Lysah is excused. Because she is innocent. I lied about investigating Catta night two, because I did lysah. (I is a loose term)

It's funny seeing Xanjori squirm like a little bug. We - the mafia, have a guilty on him; a member of the other mafia. And I'll likely bet my hat that Krayzy is too.

Conveniently fighting each other but they are words with no meaning.

I am a mafia, so is Xanjori. Lysah is not. Krayzy is likely also mafia. Mafia have investigators (Monkz ). Just going to put it out there.

LET THE GAMES BEGIN!

- - - Updated - - -

Catta was onto Krayzy too, t'was obvious.
    Where do I even start...

You're scum? No ****, we'd worked that part out already.
    You lied about investigating Catta? Yep we'd got that part, if you lied about it once, why should we believe you a 2nd time?
    I could conceive of Monkz being a cop OR a mafia but both? That's pushing the bounds of credulity just a little too far. I could see trading a goon for a mason and TPR but trading an investigator? That would be dumber than crackle's claim.
    You're claiming an innocent on Lysah and a guilty on Xan, you could be telling the truth but I don't really see why you would at this point.

I'm going policy on this one, lynch the liar.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post

people vote crackle
    crackle's head explodes.

Crackle never claimed which mafia he was on...a slip by Uggor maybe?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Karragon View Post
    snip

Believe what you want, what do I care? I tried helping the town, but apparently they don't want it.