Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafoel View Post
    Remember this is a fan site, and a pretty "hardcore" one - people who have time to post here about the game a lot also surely have even more time to play that game (even those who play "casually") - the whole 1% hardcore PvE-ers and PvP-ers is also focused here. There is still this feeling that being as fast as possible gives you advantage over others, especially in Mythic raiding. Thus the rush. I doubt many people rush the content "for themselves" and not for the reason of competition.
    Yes I've heard of some guilds requiring their players to rush through levelling and the new content, but personally I kinda feel bad for those players. There is nothing in the game that top guilds/players can do that I won't be able to do maybe a couple of weeks later. I just don't get the rush. I understand some players want to get an early advantage on the auction house, but other than that I don't see the point. There is more than enough time to prepare for raiding and enjoy the levelling experience.

Hype is real boys.
    Got my choo-choo-choo train tickets ready to be boarded on the hype train come November the 13th.

Remember you are never too prepared.

Deleted
    <-- Work till friday -> Game all weekend long

Deleted
    I'm 18 and don't have any work atm so i probably get something to smoke and some sweets and play all night long

Nope. Not planning to play like a maniac. If I can get to the garrison part after midnight I can consider it a good days work and turn in for the night. But I suspect the servers are gonna be in a savage state so I may not get to.

10+ Year Old Account
    My next shift at work isn't until saturday. LOL. I didn't even ask for time off, it just happened.

I might stock up on junk!

Launch is 6pm my time. Sooo :d

10+ Year Old Account
    Lucky for me, back in April when I booked my time off, I booked the week before and the week after my birthday off, which coincidentally just so happened to lie exactly where Warlords of Draenor came out, meaning i've got from the 14th of November until the 26th of November off

I'll probably level all of my chars to 100 first before actually exploring draenor, though.

Working tomorrow until 4.30, then go home and casually play the game. I have a five-day weekend, so I'll be taking my time to enjoy the experience as much as I can.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kilek View Post
    Took two days off work , bought some snacks and ready for the grind
    Gratz wasting your days!

You it will be a bumpy ride...

Deleted
    Going to a friends place with 3 other people,where we start Thursday morning. Probably end Thursday evening

Deleted
    I eat like nothing nowadays, so don't need food. Got a fairly big bottle of water. I have no work, no school etc. Sooo..

Gonna game till I drop

Deleted
    Booked 2 days off work, I have 9 days to use between now and Jan 1st so this was a good way to use 2 of them!

Stocked up on Fruit and some snacks. Good to go!

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of the mighty moose, polar bears and fika.
    Currently unemployed (sigh) but I try to spend most of "work days" either looking for jobs, studying or exercising, so I'll try to stay away.
    Might give it an hour or two tonight, though I generally avoid being there the moment the floodgates open.

Got my currently planned main up to 4/4 in all slots at i570, so I am decently prepared.
    Bring it on, Draenor :3
    Active WoW player Jan 2006 - Aug 2020
    Occasional WoW Classic Andy since.
    Nothing lasts forever, as they say.
    But at least I can casually play Classic and remember when MMORPGs were good.

Gonna buy the game tomorrow (woo payday), and play some tomorrow night after I get home from work. I *had* Friday off, but then had to schedule getting my wisdom teeth out and Friday was the only day that worked

So I may be able to play later on Friday... but I'll be pretty drugged up half of the day.

Signature by Shyama!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Bucket? Amateur. The pros get a catheter and an IV drip for the long haul. Get it together.
    Catheters are amateur until you get a colostomy bag.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SteveRocks View Post
    Yes I've heard of some guilds requiring their players to rush through levelling and the new content, but personally I kinda feel bad for those players. There is nothing in the game that top guilds/players can do that I won't be able to do maybe a couple of weeks later. I just don't get the rush. I understand some players want to get an early advantage on the auction house, but other than that I don't see the point. There is more than enough time to prepare for raiding and enjoy the levelling experience.
    As I said in another post, I have 9 other alts I can go slow and "enjoy" the content on. I just want to be raid ready on 2 characters by the time raids hit.

3 weeks off work, fridge full of energy drinks and food to keep me going, no need to leave house

I soooooooo want to be there when it launches at midnight and play, but I got work tomorrow & fridag. I'll play much during the weekend, gonna be hard to surive the hype xD
    Follow me on twitter @crusadernero
    Nero - Human Retribution Paladin on Burning Blade EU.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not again another 1st day experience, i quit.

Deleted
    I'm going to log in with a few friends and play a little, then log off before my wife gives me a boot to the head. XD

10+ Year Old Account
    I am prepared!!!