Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Nicki Minaj Hitler video (Only)

SO this video is causing a lot of controversy http://vevo.ly/UlDMt7 something about Nazi's so they pulled it from you tube, lyrics only now on all the uploads. I don't really see what the big deal is. http://www.billboard.com/articles/co...atement-nazism

God that was just a bad song

The servers need to stabilize so I don't waste my time watching Nicki's horrendous videos.
    I am not Voting Trump because I support him, its about keeping a Career Criminal out of office that mishandles classified information.
    Beta males can cry on how I will not vote for their brood mother.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    Have you even considered the perspective of the 'violent' muslims?

I feel like I might catch aids just from looking at this "thing" aka Nicki.

Quote Originally Posted by Mifuyne View Post
    I feel like I might catch aids just from looking at this "thing" aka Nicki.
    Luckily the entire video is animated.

my anaconda dont want none unless you got buns hun. I dont know what they were thinking making that video.

Deleted
    Quality lyrics as always.

10+ Year Old Account
    I could see the Nazi connections (it all but hits you in the face).
    Honestly though I couldn't care less. She's a mediocre artist with mediocre talent. Her fans love her, and that's really all that matters. If you don't like it, move along.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys View Post
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

Its almost like Nicki is a complete moron who had no idea what was going on and some guy designing the video knew that it would get a ton of hits just because of the controversy.

The video seemed super cool. The music was pretty pedestrian though- pretty much pop music. Not interesting.

10+ Year Old Account
    sad thing is, all this "Nikki Minaj compared herself to Hitler" is all publicity stunt to get people to watch her shitty video so she can make royalties and say "I HAD 2349082390482390482390849023 VIEWERS ON MY HITLER VIDEO"
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

15+ Year Old Account
    So after seeing all the lyrics in that song and the controversy is "portraying nazism"? Perfect example of how terrible our society is today.
    Here come the Irish.

Its ok shes black, black people are aloud to put out racist stuff. BTW i am white how long do you think it would be after i put out a music vid saying the n word every 5 secs with nazi like symbols etc. for the police to come knocking.
    Last edited by Minetor; 2014-11-14 at 02:13 AM.

No idea, doesn't seem that way to me. Besides, Drake is Jewish and he's on the song, pretty sure there's nothing offensive.

Those first two verses were weak as hell though, but Wayne's verse was actually pretty sick.

ft. chris brown? Like wut
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Deleted
    Portraying Nazism is the least of the worries, those lyrics were...an abomination to humanity and music. Zero talent. Why is this allowed to exist?

Deleted
    what the fuck did I just listen to

Rap isn't music. It's terrible.

Awful video, awful music, tacky with the Nazi shit but I wouldn't expect more from someone like Minaj. Between that and "Anaconda" I don't think anyone's ever going to argue that she's classy.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by RaZDaZ View Post
    Portraying Nazism is the least of the worries, those lyrics were...an abomination to humanity and music. Zero talent. Why is this allowed to exist?
    BUT YO BAD BITCHES ON-LY! BOSS NIGGAS ON-LY! LIKE FOR REALZ YO.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skandulous View Post
    my anaconda dont want none unless you got buns hun. I dont know what they were thinking making that video.
    They forgot it was not the 90's and softcore pron is out.
    You cared enough to post.