Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by cheysuli View Post
    You described situation when I build profession building with and without profession. But what about when I have the profession, but not the building. Can I craft everything? Do I loose only bonus daily cooldowns or something else?
    I think you can still craft everything, just buy the recipes from the Ashran vendor. You lose the extra daily cooldowns.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyrops View Post
    Guide is a little bit lacking in information, HOW to build a small building WITHOUT the proffesion?
    After playing with garrisons for so long it is hard to remember what isn't common knowledge. Level 1 blueprints unlock when your garrison is level 2. Added it to the post too, thanks!

Deleted
    Anyone know if there will be restart before the expansion goes live or will it just seamlesly transition into Warlords of Draenor?

Quote Originally Posted by Loribo View Post
    Anyone know if there will be restart before the expansion goes live or will it just seamlesly transition into Warlords of Draenor?
    I'm afraid I can't remember the source, but it's supposed to be seamless. Of course that may vary depending on stability, but Cata and MoP were pretty stable at launch so should be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by elvor0 View Post
    I'm afraid I can't remember the source, but it's supposed to be seamless. Of course that may vary depending on stability, but Cata and MoP were pretty stable at launch so should be fine.
    Mists was for non-Full servers. Cataclysm not so much.

Speaking about addons: AutoTurnIn

Where should we wait for launch time? (As in, where do you need to go for the auto-accept quest)

Orgrimmar/Stormwind or Blasted Lands?

Deleted
    Release in 4 hours and 30 minutes. HYPE!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kolvarg View Post
    Where should we wait for launch time? (As in, where do you need to go for the auto-accept quest)

Orgrimmar/Stormwind or Blasted Lands?
    It should auto pop at launch regardless of where you are. So from a time saving perspective, blasted lands will be where you need to turn it in. Might as well be there waiting.

I should be excited, but I'm not. What's wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by Loribo View Post
    Well WOD is technically already installed and running, the portal isn't active yet... soon as a GM flicks a switch i'd imagine it'll just be a case of stepping through it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Anaroth View Post
    I already received the physical copy in the mail just half an hour ago (over 9 hours before release). Does anyone else has the same and if so, would it be safe to install/add registration key already?
    I have the account upgraded to warlords of draenor since august, you can enter the key

aaaand the server crashed just standing in front of the portal

ENjoy getting your Apexis crystals, hahahahhahahahahahahahaha, insane.

Deleted
    ok so you have the countdown clock 1hr ahead. WoD just went live in Europe at 2300 GMT. And its a clusterfuck, can't login, world server down, forums down, etc etc

2 hours earlier 6k queue Draenor-EU Rekt

Deleted
    The world server is down...
    ... Connecting...
    ... You have been disconnected from the server.
    ... Connecting...
    ... Connecting...

Are about 30min and no one on my friends list is able to log in! I was thinking that after 10 years some lesson was learned!

10+ Year Old Account
    Addon Recommendation: RareFinder

Helps you find all the rare spawns and events within each Draenor zone and crosses them out as you achieve them. Going to be great for leveling and max level to get a head start on all who don't know specific things exist.