Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazel View Post
    Replace Anzu.

- - - Updated - - -

This has prolly been asked before but does anyone have a weakaura that tracks class trinket ICD? Got the big boy trinket guys
    I think Solaire has one posted a few pages back, but may have been some issues with it?

Not sure PTS pls respond

Quote Originally Posted by Misume View Post
    I think Solaire has one posted a few pages back, but may have been some issues with it?

Not sure PTS pls respond
    Posted about it yes, iirc something about it being useless / a ton of work.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Misume View Post

Not sure PTS pls respond
    I've got one that works just fine - it's just a combat log triggered (and CL event triggers are always fucky) one which means if you guys start fiddling with it and trying to modify it I refuse to fix whatever disasters you might cause. It also won't show up until the trinket has actually procced at least once, and I haven't forced it to take health percentage into account, although I probably could.

I'll re-link it in this post when I've taken a look at fixing the health percentage thing since atm it's not the most terribly useful WA to have.

Also @Tatsuki - Haste cap is completely irrelevant - BA is almost 3 times as good as haste, point-for-point. Replace WUE with Mythic BFD unless you're into doing suboptimal stuff just for the "feel" of it or you're doing Mythic bosses that you aren't quite geared for yet.

Quote Originally Posted by PraisetheSun View Post
    Also @Tatsuki - Haste cap is completely irrelevant - BA is almost 3 times as good as haste, point-for-point. Replace WUE with Mythic BFD unless you're into doing suboptimal stuff just for the "feel" of it or you're doing Mythic bosses that you aren't quite geared for yet.
    Thanks for the info. My train of thought was swap out WUE once i get 4pc. so i don't sacrifice SotR uptime to much.

I've got one that works just fine - it's just a combat log triggered (and CL event triggers are always fucky) one which means if you guys start fiddling with it and trying to modify it I refuse to fix whatever disasters you might cause. It also won't show up until the trinket has actually procced at least once, and I haven't forced it to take health percentage into account, although I probably could.

I'll re-link it in this post when I've taken a look at fixing the health percentage thing since atm it's not the most terribly useful WA to have.

You can just do Event > Combat Log > Spell > Heal > Spell ID: 185101 > Hide: 12

That will show a 12 sec icd once you receive the heal from the trinket. Works perfectly.

Any tips for tanking mythic Council Gurtogg and Jubei'thos?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferbian View Post
    Don't, unless your co-tank is a warrior or some shit.

Having one of the few tanks that can't just SD/EB/etc to reset stacks for Fel Rage is mega-autism. If your raid leader is having you do the job instead of a monk or a Guardian, tell them to not be idiots.

Having one of the few tanks that can't just SD/EB/etc to reset stacks for Fel Rage is mega-autism. If your raid leader is having you do the job instead of a monk or a Guardian, tell them to not be idiots.
    Co-tank is a monk, they don't want to use a Paladin due to AS interrupting and being able to off set the mark.
    Last edited by Ferbian; 2015-08-02 at 09:22 PM.

Co-tank is a monk, they don't want to use a Paladin due to AS interrupting and being able to off set the mark.
    Use a mouse-over Avenger's Shield macro. No reason to have to ever AS Dia while tanking her.

I do it on my pally in my guild I run. Its not bad. Just tank it. Literally thats it. I never try to reset stacks. If they fall they fall if no oh well. We killed gurtogg in 2m 15-20sec on pull. Just 100% burn him and lust at 30% on him. Its so easy.

Holy Avenger is op as shit too for it. Esp if your guilds dps isn't that great and you push him to 30% at 2m mark you are golden. Also don't bother using Class trinket here. Mine literally never proc'd while tanking both of them at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Jellospally View Post
    I do it on my pally in my guild I run. Its not bad. Just tank it. Literally thats it. I never try to reset stacks. If they fall they fall if no oh well. We killed gurtogg in 2m 15-20sec on pull. Just 100% burn him and lust at 30% on him. Its so easy.

Holy Avenger is op as shit too for it. Esp if your guilds dps isn't that great and you push him to 30% at 2m mark you are golden. Also don't bother using Class trinket here. Mine literally never proc'd while tanking both of them at all.
    So far we haven't gotten to the 2 minute mark, we're pretty much dead by the 1½ minute mark atm (First time we got there, and we 4 healed it, gonna try 5 healing it). It doesn't seem all that painful outside of high stacks yeah, and the couple of times we've survived through Gurtoggs Fel Rage on a random player it's managed to drop off just fine.

I just figured maybe there was something special to do if my guild decides to keep me tanking them. Dmg is pretty trivial, even had one of the paladins say he barely felt he needed to have beacon on me. So far it's Reap killing people thats the major concern. Will probably help having a proper full night on it Tuesday.

Ya def 5 heal. No reason not to. There really isn't a dps check on that fight. Long as gurtogg dies before blademaster splits you are golden.

Have healing dispell the Marks 15 seconds before reap. Also have your Dia tank interrupt the very first void bolt and the last cast before Visage 4. It makes her cast Mark 3 during Visage then do Reap 2 after visage and makes the raid take no damage basically. It all lines up when gurtogg is dying basically.

Happened to just watch Toweliee's video where he tanked them, looks like his stacks went to 17 but fell off during second rage.

Never really looked in danger at all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42r3xA0kyyE

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RagnorZ View Post
    Happened to just watch Toweliee's video where he tanked them, looks like his stacks went to 17 but fell off during second rage.

Never really looked in danger at all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42r3xA0kyyE
    I mean, that doesn't mean it's a good idea - it just means it's doable, which I've never contested. If you can choose between having a paladin or a Guardian/BrM do it, the answer is to have the Guardian or Monk do it.

Edit: He also has 4-set and is running with roughly 125k more HP than I was when we killed Council, so that's no small part of why he's not in danger. It's significantly more threatening with no 4-set and 480k-ish HP rather than 4-set and almost 600k. With the full 30 stacks from Decree he literally has almost as much HP with 3 stacks of Gurtogg's debuff as I had without any stacks.
    Last edited by mmoc312bb4353b; 2015-08-03 at 02:00 AM.

Soooooooo, Iron Reaver. 375k melees. Yup. I see why people went bear now.
    Ankleshanker, 110 Rogue, Aerie Peak US

Quote Originally Posted by Won7on View Post
    Soooooooo, Iron Reaver. 375k melees. Yup. I see why people went bear now.
    Iron reaver wasn't that bad at all... idk.

http://gyazo.com/72cb18a00239a070836767f5692354de

Self healing absorbs only from Sacred Shield/WuE/2pc. Boss doesn't really do that much. If I include other absorbs i absorbed like 60% of all damage.

Self healing absorbs only from Sacred Shield/WuE/2pc. Boss doesn't really do that much. If I include other absorbs i absorbed like 60% of all damage.
    I did by far the majority of healing / absorb on myself during Iron Reaver. Yeah sure I can see some times throughout the fight that I drop to below 200k close to 100k, but I'm immediately above a 300k / topped off treshold again to follow (Could be a case of LoV doing its thing), so didn't really feel all that bad, it certainly wasn't tank deaths that was a cause for it being on progression.

If anything I had a laugh over my BM co-tank complaining about how much dmg artillery did to him and how it was eating away his guard, while I'm just like "Sorry couldn't hear you over my holy shield and DP"

Yeah, mine were only averaging for 150-190k too. But even in your screenshot, Max: 389,867. The threat is definitely there, and I insta-died from 75% on one pull when I got meleed for 375k, which didn't even proc my LoV. Probably more of a WUE fight, it would have taken away nearly 70k of that hit.

- - - Updated - - -

P.S. Anyone know what the range on Sanctus is? With the split on Hellfire Assault, we weren't both getting it when I triggered it, which also means no damage was being split (not that that's really an issue on HFA). Kinda weird considering it says "activates the power of all Sanctus rings".
    Ankleshanker, 110 Rogue, Aerie Peak US

10+ Year Old Account
    I really don't like the legendary Ring that much... wich means mostly because versatility =/= +25% damage unless you have 0% versatility on gear. (with 10% vers it's only 22.5% in example)
    secondly because I noticed if you use it as a defensive CD often both tanks get more damage from Sanctum than they received healing from it... which is probably not how it was intended....

in example tried it out on Kormrog mythic yesterday. monk had explosive burst and had his guard active to reduce the damage. also the Leg ring was ready so we initially thought, ok well let's use it, it only helps also my HA comes of CD at right that moment so "yay for everyone"...

result. the meleehits I got from the boss used up all his guard. it even produces stagger if I'm not reading our logs wrong.... net he got > 600k damage from the ring and only about 300k of healing + half the damage from explosive burst....

not that good honestly. at that point I would even rather have the DPS ring being usable by tanks...

fun fact as there is versatility on the ring, it has a negative synergy with itself.

what we learned: we only use it when both tanks are safe anyway and to maximize DPS...

Quote Originally Posted by Won7on View Post
    P.S. Anyone know what the range on Sanctus is? With the split on Hellfire Assault, we weren't both getting it when I triggered it, which also means no damage was being split (not that that's really an issue on HFA). Kinda weird considering it says "activates the power of all Sanctus rings".
    we tested this. 100 yards range and you need to have LoS.
    Last edited by Schroom; 2015-08-03 at 09:10 AM.

Is there a cheat sheet of when its best to use HA on each fight and when you should just use it when ever it comes off cooldown?