Quote Originally Posted by penkek View Post
    Well if melee dps are putting tempest really shit every single time left/right of you.. And maybe I am doing it wrong but when I have to walk backwards or move left or right far it moves. Maybe it doesnt help we have 8 melee dps, but having them just go wherever they want is aweful. With special space I just mean, dont put tempest left or right of the tanks.

EDIT: What I'd like to do myself is just stand pretty far from boss, then move underboss and then move back out again for the Tempest, but like I said every pull it's just completly random for us where we will have to move and sometimes there is just no space and it's sooo easy to accidently move the boss. Maybe I'm just shit at positioning and movement...
    Moving backwards: 2 pools on top of each other, step slightly back till you're outside of the pools you just left, 2 pools on top of each other / until the two you just stepped out of exploded, move back in, boss never moves cause busy casting.

What about the add tho?

Quote Originally Posted by penkek View Post
    What about the add tho?
    Add cast you can side step. If he casts it during Tempest and he moves, you'll just have to reposition him, which is rather simple, but it really doesn't happen very often, at least not for my guild.

I mean the add is not casting, so he move way faster.

Quote Originally Posted by sexybeast View Post
    My GM is my co-tank, we've tanked together through most of MoP and HFC. We had a meele bitch about boss movement on tyrant who had a prot OS and told him to tank it for 2 tries...

He didn't bitch anymore after that.
    A typical conversation in my guild during Tyrant:

"Can you stop moving the boss?"

"Nothing would make me happier, but no, I can't."

One of the most stable configurations is when the tanks, the boss and the add form a tight square, with each tank holding their respective target on the opposite corner from their own position. In practice it may look more like a triangle, with the boss and add stacked together, but the important thing is that the tanks' lines of sight are perpendicular to one another. This naturally causes you to give each other some space without sacrificing any dps cleave uptime, ensures that only one of you ever has to adjust for onslaught, and eliminates any chance of tripping over one another during tempest. As others have pointed out, Velhari will not move during tempest and the Enforcer will not move during onslaught, so any method of avoidance which moves you temporarily out, then back into position will keep them perfectly still. If you can do this by moving back, then forwards instead of strafing to either side, you can spare your group a lot of wipes to Blizzard's abominable humanoid hitbox movement prediction boss.

Slooty's tank PoV was one of the resources I studied in preparation for Tyrant, and it demonstrates how to effectively neutralize enforcer's onslaught: ease back to the outer edge of the add's hitbox just before (or even during) the Onslaught cast, then step back in as it places the circle just behind your tanking position. The stretch from about 2:40 to 3:30 in this video demonstrates it really well. Once you master getting the boss and adds in place quickly, you transition into this formation. After that you can adjust as necessary, but with practice you won't be moving much at all for the first two phases except for 2 steps back, pause, 2 steps forward.

Now if they'd just make a video on how not to get one shot in phase 3...
    Last edited by Proof; 2015-11-02 at 06:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Misume View Post
    Man
    the fuck am i getting bopped for
    Lol sorry, trying to learn how to troll. Am I doing it right?

Quote Originally Posted by Lazel View Post

You never need to move sideways, only move 1 yard up and 1 yard down with add cast & infernal tempest. HF

Painting skills intensifies.
    This looks very beautiful. 10/10

yesssssssssssssssssssssssss

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazel View Post
    This is how I feel right now

Must be photo shopped. I don't see a single happy tree in the entire painting

Quote Originally Posted by Rawrzillasor View Post
    Must be photo shopped. I don't see a single happy tree in the entire painting
    Happy tanks though. Happy little tanks, and happy accidental edicts in the raid

Deleted
    Did someone say KappaRoss ?

The Bob Ross Tyrant Strat painting belongs in The Louvre next to the Mona Lisa.

Last edited by Commodore; 2015-11-02 at 09:36 PM.

Deleted
    We're progressing Tyrant Mythic at the moment, does anyone know of a way to easily look in the logs to see how much of my Seal of Insight healing is actually overhealing i p2? I've been in Seal of Righteousness for p1 then swap over to Insight in p2 for bigger Sacred Shields and 2 piece procs and the passive heals and I want to be able to tell if it's actually helping or if the seal of insight numbers are padded.
    Last edited by mmoceb46dc9d51; 2015-11-04 at 03:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Commodore View Post
    The Bob Ross Tyrant Strat painting belongs in The Louvre next to the Mona Lisa.
    I'm being told that Thomas Crown has just arrived in Paris... He's after the bloody Tyrant strat!

Quote Originally Posted by Proof View Post
    I'm being told that Thomas Crown has just arrived in Paris... He's after the bloody Tyrant strat!
    He replaced the original work with a bloody forgery. Well done Mr. Crown. What bored billionaires do for fun these days.......

Thanks for the help guys <3

I feel this masterpiece should be added to the trinket spreadsheet and H2prot guide now.
    Now as Blood Elf
    My Youtube Channel

Deleted
    Hi there , can someone link me a good sacred shield weak aura tracker pls

InfPaladin tracks it pretty decently if you don't find a weakaura for it.