Page 1 of 6
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account

What have you done with your life since High School?

So, I was in a discussion today at work about some of my old friends of high school, and we talked about what people had done with their lives since they graduated (for my self i graduated in 2000). Most friends and some acquaintance from High School, College are on my Facebook, most of them are now married or have kids and such.

For myself I did a few things, I was in the army for 3 years and an half (left because of a woman story called love... sigh) than now I'M working for a huge media publishing company designing magazines, newspapers, tablets apps, and graphic design!

I always thought it was something interesting to see form where we came and all that process and stuff!

How about you guys? What have you done withy our life since you graduated?

Deleted
    I've become Batman.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    I've become Batman.
    you are clearly red hulk. Also i went to college.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

Games... Lots of Games...

College... Fell in love... Moved to Montreal... Moved to Texas... Moved back to Ontario... Had my heart broken... Lost a friend... Lost my parents... Got a promotion... Got fired... Had great sex... Had crappy sex... Gained lots of weight... Lost lots of weight... Had a kid... Learned what fear and frustration really is...

Order not guaranteed to be accurate, or singular... : )

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tierbook View Post
    you are clearly red hulk.
    lol good one lol

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by AlamarAtMMOC View Post
    Games... Lots of Games...

College... Fell in love... Moved to Montreal... Moved to Texas... Moved back to Ontario... Had my heart broken... Lost a friend... Lost my parents... Got a promotion... Got fired... Had great sex... Had crappy sex... Gained lots of weight... Lost lots of weight... Had a kid... Learned what fear and frustration really is...

Order not guaranteed to be accurate, or singular... : )
    You did a lot! Sorry for your lost, and downs! But grants for your ups! I hope it's going well for you now

Still getting my degree in Business Science Bachelor's Degree, Option in Accounting.
    Whoever loves let him flourish. / Let him perish who knows not love. / Let him perish twice who forbids love. - Pompeii

The Lightbringer Conspicuous Cultist's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Became a neet and going batshit crazy not talking to anyone remotely close my age.

University education, full time job, married and 2 kids.

On a negative side - lonely. Most RL friends moved away / interstate. Most of my acquaintances are online now.
    Have you heard of the critically acclaimed MMORPG Final Fantasy XIV? With an expanded free trial which you can play through the entirety of A Realm Reborn and the award winning Heavensward expansion up to level 60 for free with no restrictions on playtime?

Quote Originally Posted by Conspicuous Cultist View Post
    Became a neet and going batshit crazy not talking to anyone remotely close my age.
    I didn't choose the NEET life, the NEET life chose me.

Since HS?

I did a lot of drugs.
    I had a lot of sex.
    I got a 4 year degree.
    I traveled.
    I did more drugs.
    I traveled more.
    I had more sex.
    I drifted for years.
    I started a business.

Now I'm mostly a settled person.

Let's all ride the Gish gallop.

Deleted
    Im 22, still in college, going for a PhD.. Life's pretty good. Ok I don't make a lot of money but enough to pay the college fees, bills etc. with enough left over to live comfortably.

Meandered around aimlessly. Made a lot of people mad. Burnt bridges. Wound up living in a trailer in the desert. Cautionary tale.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    I completed my Upper Secondary Education (High School equivalent'ish) in 2011. Afterwards, I started working for Max Burgers and worked there for a year before I started studying pure mathematics. I've studied mathematics for a little over two years now and will continue to do so for another eight years.
    Amateur Photographer studying Mathematics!
    Linkedin - Portfolio

10+ Year Old Account
    Got my diploma in Microsystems technology.
    Now I'm playing the "Job hunt" for almost 2 years while derping though one online game after another.

Nothing, squandered my life, probably worse off now than I was in High School. Body is breaking down, seem even more miserable, and only chances for a woman still involve using force or money.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    Nothing, squandered my life, probably worse off now than I was in High School. Body is breaking down, seem even more miserable, and only chances for a woman still involve using force or money.
    Are you me?

Quote Originally Posted by turskanaattori View Post
    Are you me?
    I know several other people who are in basically the same situation. Some have accomplished wracking their body with drugs though.

Herald of the Titans Feral Camel's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I finished school in 2001.

I've done a bit of travelling, worked in the same place for 10 years, bought an apartment, went bald, fell in love a couple of dozen times, oh, and once I saw a blimp.

I'm still pretty good mates with my core group of high school friends. All married with kids now. I'm still very single. Some times that bothers me. Some times I love the freedom.

Deleted
    Started my businesses and operate in 30+ countries.

Quote Originally Posted by Feral Camel View Post
    I'm still pretty good mates with my core group of high school friends. All married with kids now. I'm still very single. Some times that bothers me. Some times I love the freedom.
    I had a friend who was complaining about having to do stuff for his GF's relatives birthday. I told him "Damn it feels good to be a loser"