10+ Year Old Account

Your Professios and Garrison Building Choices

The garrison thing is still quite elusive to me. Ive been reading guides but it still just doenst make a lot of sense to me. Ill just have to try it when I log on I guess.

But my question was basically if the purpose of some of the buildings is to give you the benefits of professions you dont have, is it a good idea to choose buildings that specialize in professions you do have? Is that a waste? Or is it extra good?

If you have alchemy you have a couple of daily Cd's like in MOP.
    If you also have the alchemy lab build it gives you a second set of those daily CD's to use!
    http://img687.imageshack.us/img687/4...4841599821.jpg the boy that will forever be named the HHD wiper. R.I.P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wrathblade View Post
    If you have alchemy you have a couple of daily Cd's like in MOP.
    If you also have the alchemy lab build it gives you a second set of those daily CD's to use!
    Ahh! That definitely sounds like a good thing!

If you intend to maximize your profession, pick the corresponding building. It gives extra BoP materials that are limited by cooldowns for most professions.

I have Alchemy/Engineering. I'll want to be making flasks regularly, so I pick the Alchemy building. I don't intend to craft much Engineering stuff (just personal use), so I skip it and pick Enchanting so I can DE my quest rewards.

Quote Originally Posted by Shambulanced View Post
    I went lw and chanting, to start with. The ability to de your own stuff at the outset is huge. Historically chanting mats hold their value until the final patch of the xpac, where things are so easy to obtain that flasks/pots finally overtake them
    Well that might not hold up with everyone being able to DE..
    We saw a massive pricedrop when they introduced groupwide DE option already, this might be even worse.
    On my realm chant mats are dropping like a brick already.