Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    [QUOTE=tj119;30625244]Oh look another i cant log in thread. Let the whining commence and sub numbers begin to drop

See a**hats like this are irrelavent. Persons do pay for this you know.

Deleted
    I know it's really no consolation, but the queues don't matter (yet). If you're in, it's not like you can play.

I feel you :-(

DC'd and stuck in queue at 3pm, and took 9 hours to get through that, just in time for the 6 hour downtime
    Last edited by rijn dael; 2014-11-14 at 07:51 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Joresh View Post
    EU is going to be down/unplayable for most people for 48 straight hours now, what about that is understandable or expected?
    The entirety of it.
    Completely understandable if you've ever been responsible for service that receives huge erratic spikes of traffic at once.
    Expected - totally, it's a new fucking expac, this happens every time.

Stop creating these shitty threads

Deleted
    There is nothing to do...
    look at this,,
    I came home from work at around 16:00... i logged in... queue ,, nr 3500 stormscale..
    it is now 20:50... i am nr 950 in queue.... thats nearly 5 hours waiting...

i hope somebody sues blizzard for this...

Quote Originally Posted by Cassidin View Post
    Yes... it seems totally acceptable considering this happens for a couple of weeks when a new expansion comes out.
    Lol no. All EU servers are locked atm even dead ones (because cap on amount of people playing was lowered to some very low amount). There weren't queues during WotLk release unless you played on High-pop servers.

It isn't acceptable and people should ask, how with twice small playerbase as in WoW, there are some ridiculous queues on dead realms, which is a precedent.
    Quote Originally Posted by johnyderp
    WoW is always almost unplayable during first 2 weeks after launch of new xpac.
    I wasn't around launch of TBC. WotLK was playable from start (apart from full instance errors, but THEN they upgraded server hardware and all became good). Cata was playable from start (-2-3 hours from launch), same for MoP. It is 3rd day for EU already and it is a spit in the face of paying customer.

Some people rolled on medium and smaller realms on purpose to avoid things like queues. Customers pay not to NOT play (as hour+ queues is FAR beyond completely unplayable), they pay FIRST of all for server access. Some people like to joke that it is the only thing we pay for, and that doesn't look like working.

Yeah, blizzard fucked us all with this one. I don't care what is going on with them or how hard they are working because they should have been prepared. They weren't. It isn't excusable and it's quite frankly bullshit.

It does suck, I understand where group A is coming from, but also...what the fuck ever...group B is more right.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Brolyowns View Post
    i hope somebody sues blizzard for this...
    For exactly what? Damages?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mementomori1993 View Post
    Yeah, blizzard fucked us all with this one. I don't care what is going on with them or how hard they are working because they should have been prepared. They weren't. It isn't excusable and it's quite frankly bullshit.
    Come back and rage once you've actually worked with high traffic Internet services

In a week or so it will all settle down and only the professional complainers with the memories of a small boiled cabbage will go on complaining. And in a few years it will be just the same.

Dont know what you are complaining about. It says right there, estimated wait time is 54 min. Less then one hour!

Muhahahahha

Deleted
    Its their fifth expansion, they knew the numbers, THEY HAD PLENTY OF TIME TO PREPARE. If you think its acceptable, you are an idiot.

The minimum is that we get free game time (equal the time till they fix this).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferocity View Post
    Lol no. All EU servers are locked atm even dead ones (because cap on amount of people playing was lowered to some very low amount).
    This is true and even confirmed by blizz. What I don't get is why it doesn't seem to make any difference for those who do get in. For example, I'm currently logged in on a twink on one of the deadest servers around (which is locked anyway, but only with a tiny queue), but it's competely unplayable due to garrisons, lag and the graveyard bug. The first night, there seemed to be like twice as many people, and it sucked, but not that hard. Something very strange is going on.

The Lightbringer GKLeatherCraft's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Endemonadia View Post
    Either u have never been around for a previous Wow expansion or u have a terrible memory (u should see a doctor about that btw). No other Expac in Wow history has come even close to the current mess we are witnessing... FACT.
    Please, if you're going to spout crap as "FACT" Please, provide evidence to prove it, I know you can't, because like always, it's always the worst currently, I've personally not seen anyone have a proper issue, But you're one of those morons who just reads the threads and thinks that the vocal majority, equals the actual majority, it doesn't, champ, sorry, But all those people that are not having issues, are just playing the game

feel bad for all of you

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamyz View Post
    People creating new shitty threads seems totally unacceptable to me
    This^ A Thousand times this^

I'm sick of hearing "it happens every time". No?! It doesn't! Have you ever fucking played during any of the other releases? The scale of problems were NOWHERE FUCKING NEAR what we're dealing here with. The game in EU is fucking unplayable right now! We're nearing a 48h mark and Blizzard hasn't even done a single thing to fix this. I'd say it's even worse than it was yesterday! The queue times are fucking unbelievablely long (my queue progress is about 1place/minute) and it's not even the biggest problem! It was NEVER like this before and people who are stating otherwise are either oblivious to facts or are just lying about seeing earlier releases in the first place!

There, I said it.

Deleted
    The EU site appears to be down :\

Edit: Never mind.

Edit Edit: Nope, it's down.
    Last edited by mmoc3c51486c61; 2014-11-14 at 07:55 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Saffa View Post
    In a week or so it will all settle down and only the professional complainers with the memories of a small boiled cabbage will go on complaining. And in a few years it will be just the same.

Deleted
    you guys are jokers with your 54 minutes, this is what i got after one hour wait :

totally unacceptable for a subscription + pay for update game.
    Last edited by mmoc8ee790e781; 2014-11-14 at 07:56 PM.