Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Position in queue thread

Sylvanas - EU
    Position in queue: 3363
    Estimated time: between 300 and 1000 minutes

Two evenings in row that I get home from work and don't manage to log in during the evening because the queue times are just stupid.

Share you pain and queue times.

Deleted
    No don't. There's just too many of these shit threads already

15+ Year Old Account
    Twisting Nether - EU
    Estimated time: Probably next week.

http://i.imgur.com/3PkQAjO.jpg
    Although estimate time isnt always the same it goes up and down !! now it gone up to 270min with less position queu .

10+ Year Old Account
    Defias Brotherhood EU
    Position in queue: 2831 (Was over 3300 two hours ago)
    Estimated time: 471 min

Quote Originally Posted by Zigrifid View Post
    Although estimate time isnt always the same it goes up and down !! now it gone up to 270min with less position queu .
    It goes up and down because of rate at which people log off. The estimated time goes down when a lot of players log off at the same time.

10+ Year Old Account
    I got booted off the server, went to reconnect straight away so i wouldn't have to queue. BUT NO! 4k queue which i have been in for 2 hours now and im prolly looking at another 2 hours! Must be blizzards way of telling me I've had some play time and must let people in the queue have a go?
    (ง ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)ง ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴏᴜʀ ᴛᴏwɴ sᴄʀᴜʙ (ง ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)ง - (ง •̀_•́)ง ʏᴇᴀʜ ʙᴇᴀᴛ ɪᴛ! (ง •̀_•́)ง

10+ Year Old Account
    3300 on Outland EU. Time has been fluctuating between 140-600 min.

Deleted
    Been in queue for 2.5 hours now and still 2000ish, with it telling me 500 minutes left. Queue has been going waaay slower

"retrieving character list" - unknown time - low pop server

It seems they seem bent on making sure everyone has to wait.

707 Outland EU, was at 2.4k when i logged on at 4:30 - So glad I got 100 in the one sitting, i'm terrified to go afk now in case I get booted off and get another queue like this. Hope the lag in-game isn't as bad now to make up for these queues.

Insane
    http://i.imgur.com/orQgRKS.jpg

Edit: And got dced current queue is 5961
    Last edited by Feramor; 2014-11-14 at 07:38 PM. Reason: More accurate information

10+ Year Old Account
    I just witnessed a 800+ queue on my server (Darkmoon Faire) for the first time ever since late 2006. I was like "wat (tm)"

Deleted
    5022 Blackmoore-EU

Herald of the Titans Dristereau's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Shadowsong EU - 1529
    Estimated Time - 141 Mins
    If Shadowsong is getting locked I feel sorry for you Players on big realms. Also tried Tarren-Mill EU, que was 5000+

Also seems like EU WoW Site is down.
    Dristereau - Axxolentus - Infernus - Sequentia - Nulo - Desterrar

Silvermoon
    - Shadowsong/Aszune - Tarren-Mill/Dentarg (SL Mage Tower: 29/36
    )

Deleted
    Little rant here because I've kept quiet enough, so feel free to gloss over this.

It's not so much the fact I've been stuck in a queue for the last 2 hours, I've come to terms with the fact the game is currently broken and honestly the lag in-game just makes me want to logout anyway. I just wish they would do away with the 'Estimated Time' part of the dialog box, it's useless. One minute I'm sitting at about 1100 in the queue and it's at 60 minutes, then I drop to 873rd and I'm at 245 minutes remaining - it makes no sense. I get that it's trying to estimate when I can login but it's doing nothing but giving false hope and frustrating me even more.

Also, Blizzard's communication has been pretty dire throughout this whole farce. For the level of disruption this is causing to most players, they should be communicating through every available channel at least every 30 minutes or so, even if it's repeating the same message with slight updates on what exactly is being hotfixed at a particular time. At least it comes across as being genuinely concerned about the customer's feelings. EU servers were locked out 2 hours ago, hence why I'm sitting in a queue again, but there's been no blue post regarding this, no updates about it through official channels (Twitter/Blizzard forums/in-game messages) only that the NA servers are up and running, supposedly, although other threads on here contradict that. No news for the EU though, just locked/capped servers and wait times.

I'm glad the consensus is finally switching from "give it time, it's just teething problems" to "this is beyond a joke". People defending Blizzard after having 2 days of their time wasted are coming around to the fact this is, without doubt, the worst launch of a Blizzard title since Diablo 3 and I'm afraid subs will almost certainly decline after this unless some major recompense is made on Blizzard's part. And I'm sitting at level 98, one of the lucky ones who has managed to see most of the quests so far - I can't imagine how annoyed those people who have only had time to play in the evenings are feeling right now.

/rant

Server : Kazzak EU
    Position in queue : 1085
    Estimated time : 300 - 400 Minutes

I changed my mind, this is by far the worst expansion release every and yes, even worse than BC.

Deleted
    Sylvanas EU.
    Been in queue for 3 hours. I started at 3010.

Deleted

Now @ 213 and 235 mins ETA

Deleted
    3500 queue on the low pop Al'Akir-Xavius-Skullcrusher.
    I don't really think that Blizzard have the same user limits for all realms.