Deleted

is there an upgrade to pandaren's step in draenor?

I got a new pair of 620 ilv boots and replacing them will make the movement speed enchant go away.Is there any new movement speed enchant in WoD or we're gonna have to live with reduced movement speed in our toons?

Deleted
    Superior Cloak Enchants comes with 10% movement speed.

The expensive claok enchant gives I think 8% move speed boost in addition to the secondary stat that the cheaper one provides. No more boot enchants.

oO they do? that makes me so happy. I was really missing the extra bonus movement speed on my rogue and had given up hope.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thelxi View Post
    oO they do? that makes me so happy. I was really missing the extra bonus movement speed on my rogue and had given up hope.
    Prepare to pay out the nose for them.

Enchants are ring, neck, back and weapon only now, and they're all pretty dull and boring, very little flavor. The 5 secondary stats, with very cheap and ultra expensive versions.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

I'll happily pay for a 10% movement speed enchant. It really adds up for rogues since you go 5% faster than mounts (without stable perk) in draenor.

Edit: I got the recipe, it's not THAT expensive just 4 crystals and 3 sorcerous water. 10% movement speed whoo!
    Last edited by Thelxi; 2014-11-20 at 12:20 AM.