Anyone notice the set bonuses added to the blue PvP gear?

A couple of my friends alerted me that the baseline blue PvP set has newly added spec-specific set bonuses. Is this intended?

There's also a typo on the 4-set for frost mages. "Frotbolt" should be "Frostbolt"

Also the trinkets have a set bonus as well, I didn't notice it before if it was already there.

I have a screenshot but sadly I do not meet the requirements to post an image or a link.
    i.imgur.com /IdnmpkO .jpg

There's the link to the screenshot, just remove the spaces. If I'm breaking any rules by providing the link, I can remove it. I'm just trying to spread/receive information as there are no notifications/patch notes or the like about this change.

Also it's worth noting that some of the PvP gear is not included in the set bonus, as I have a warforged 626 i lvl robe that is not included in the set bonus, along with my legs and shoulders. Very confusing and seems almost as if this wasn't meant to be released, or atleast as unfinished as it is.
    Last edited by brum21; 2014-11-20 at 01:05 AM.

Much appreciation for posting my screenshot!

OT: Drag that action button to a spot somewhere on your bars to remove it from the middle of the screen.
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)
    this thread is a waste of internet

Quote Originally Posted by Kanegasi View Post
    OT: Drag that action button to a spot somewhere on your bars to remove it from the middle of the screen.
    Yeah I'm aware of this, I just recently dragged that button off my bars after I finished leveling and moved on to PvPing and had no actual use for it on my bars.

Deleted
    Yeah I noticed this as well. Seems really weird that the gear already obtained doesn't get this bonus. Seems like blizzard still had some thing to add to the game.....Shouldn't the "old" gear get this bonus as well? I'm already almost full pvp 620 geared =/

http://imgur.com/3R8Vy2J,S9dd3XC I just noticed that the honor vendor in Ashran is selling a set of gear that doesn't have a set bonus, while selling a separate set of gear that does have a set bonus.

Quote Originally Posted by bailer View Post
    Yeah I noticed this as well. Seems really weird that the gear already obtained doesn't get this bonus. Seems like blizzard still had some thing to add to the game.....Shouldn't the "old" gear get this bonus as well? I'm already almost full pvp 620 geared =/
    Some of my gear has the bonus, the chest/shoulders/helm I have do, but the gloves I bought don't. The bonuses definitely weren't there yesterday, but they are today. Very weird, seems almost like they decided not to put set bonuses on blue gear and then changed their mind but didn't do a very good job.

The honor gear in general this expansion has been really weird, with multiple sets locked behind Ashran rep and stuff.

yea it's nice but i wasted 4.5k honor on two pieces that had better stats but now they dont have a set bonus so i need to farm more honor for 4piece.

are they gonna put the set bonus on every item? Or do i gotta farm more honor for 4p?

10+ Year Old Account
    Beast master hunter gets a nice set bonus, MM is kind of meh, dunno about survival.

Quote Originally Posted by Necronurse View Post
    are they gonna put the set bonus on every item? Or do i gotta farm more honor for 4p?
    That only depends on how long you're willing to wait for them to fix it versus just farming the honor and buying it. I will probably just wait for a fix, this clearly is looking like a bug due to the rushed release of expansion. I honestly have no idea how/why this wasn't planned out before-hand.

Slight miss-step by Blizzard imo.
    Did they overlook the fact that the blue pvp set had no set bonuses?
    Or did they make the last second decision to suddenly add them?
    All of this is evidenced by the lack of set bonuses on some pieces of gear, and the typos in the set bonuses themselves.
    So many questions.
    Last edited by brum21; 2014-11-20 at 03:17 AM.

Also only have 3 pieces even though I have full gear, not really an issues since the 4p is basically useless for 2h frost dk.

Deleted
    Anyone cares to post rogue set bonuses?
    Thanks

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eveigh View Post
    Anyone cares to post rogue set bonuses?
    Thanks
    According to WoWHead, the bonuses are:

2 piece (all 3 specs): Gain 3 combo points when you successfully interrupt a spell with Kick.
    4 pieces Assassination: When you use Vanish, you gain 5 Combo Points and the critical strike chance of your next Mutilate, Dispatch, Envenom, or Ambush is increased by 100%.
    4 pieces Combat: Increases the duration of Killing Spree by 1 sec.
    4 pieces Subtlety: Feint also increases your Versatility by 910 for 5 sec.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    According to WoWHead, the bonuses are:

2 piece (all 3 specs): Gain 3 combo points when you successfully interrupt a spell with Kick.
    4 pieces Assassination: When you use Vanish, you gain 5 Combo Points and the critical strike chance of your next Mutilate, Dispatch, Envenom, or Ambush is increased by 100%.
    4 pieces Combat: Increases the duration of Killing Spree by 1 sec.
    4 pieces Subtlety: Feint also increases your Versatility by 910 for 5 sec.
    Thanks! It looks like those are your "usual" set bonuses tho, I thought they've added new ones to blue pvp gear.
    This expansions PvP gear is going to shithole. Ashran, epic weapons, those messed-up sets...