Deleted

Q about what runeforge to use as DK tank?

There aren't that many DK tanking guides out yet for WoD but the ones that exist all recommend using Rune of the fallen crusader as enchant instead of the Rune of the stonescale gargoyle as it used to be. What has changed in WoD? Is the stonescale gargoyle runeforge to weak now to not bother?

I made a post about this just the other day. People are saying Fallen Crusader because the stats from SG aren't as valuable. I personally believe it's really up to you and what you find comfortable.

Deleted
    Thanks for the reply, I agree that the SG stats aren't exactly overwealming at the moment so I guess people think that the AP and the occasional heal of RC is better. That depends on how ofthen the heal procs imo and in my case it would heal me for about 6.3 k when it procs. So far I tend to agree with you that it's more a matter of personal choice.

Fallen crusader sims substantially better, but the blood module isn't mature yet. The strength proc also gives parry, and of course is also worth a ton of DPS.

Fallen crusader is tons better if you can survive being without the 4% stamina, which you should most of the time. Strength and bonus armor is super king right now, you want as much of both as you can possibly get and SG doesn't give any of them while FC does.

Quote Originally Posted by Infinitus View Post
    Thanks for the reply, I agree that the SG stats aren't exactly overwealming at the moment so I guess people think that the AP and the occasional heal of RC is better. That depends on how ofthen the heal procs imo and in my case it would heal me for about 6.3 k when it procs. So far I tend to agree with you that it's more a matter of personal choice.
    Strength => Parry . Don't forget about it. so - Crusader not only heal for tank, but parry chance too.