Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's not just the human racial anymore though. Many melee players have gone gnome due to the root break instead even though I still think human might be best. The primary stat bonus from on use trinket alone is huge, plus the versatility (which is rather weak atm, but will progressively become stronger and stronger as well) it ends up to a 6-10% dmg/healing bonus (the agility on my on use trinket alone increases my healing by 6%).

Then we also have the dwarf. Many casters have gone dwarf due to the racial removing silences (even though Holinka said it shouldn't be usable while CCed, silly holinka haha... ha..)

But hey, look at it from the bright side! You can now either be a large bulky man, a below average sized bulky guy or a midget guy!
    Last edited by Terahertz; 2014-11-25 at 11:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Stanislav View Post
    snow ball effect, when your whole rbg team or arena buddies transfer or reroll ally, you got no other way but to do too.
    You /could/ not be a sheep and do exactly what everyone else does. But since you already said there's no other way, think that kinda says it all doesn't it.
    I like ponies and I really don't care what you have to say about that.

Quote Originally Posted by Dasani View Post
    You /could/ not be a sheep and do exactly what everyone else does. But since you already said there's no other way, think that kinda says it all doesn't it.
    So if everyone you play with faction changes and you go to play with your friends that makes you a sheep?
    At rank 1 everyone knows and plays with everyone on that level.

This is such an odd situation.

Almost every single pvp player at mid to high level accepts that EMFH is OP, yet Blizzard do not - I'm not sure what data is required to change their minds. What's even stranger is the nerfs to WotF but nothing to EMFH.

Additionally, the new Alliance racials are quite superior the the horde ones for PvP. Specially, gnome and dwarf.

I'm genuinely lost.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

So till like a month ago every "pro pvper" in US was horde and so were all their followers, and every pvp aspect of the game was horde dominated for the longest time (pve too I believe?) and everyone seemed to be ok with it, and now some ppl are going crazy about it... Yeah, nobody likes change right? It happens though. You either stay and adjust or you go along with the rest of the followers.
    I think this is good. It shouldn't be forever one sided.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ermahgerd View Post
    It's not just the human racial anymore though. Many melee players have gone gnome due to the root break instead even though I still think human might be best. The primary stat bonus from on use trinket alone is huge, plus the versatility (which is rather weak atm, but will progressively become stronger and stronger as well) it ends up to a 6-10% dmg/healing bonus (the agility on my on use trinket alone increases my healing by 6%).

Then we also have the dwarf. Many casters have gone dwarf due to the racial removing silences (even though Holinka said it shouldn't be usable while CCed, silly holinka haha... ha..)

But hey, look at it from the bright side! You can now either be a large bulky man, a below average sized bulky guy or a midget guy!
    EMFH is definitely not even 6% damage bonus from additional trinket.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigana View Post
    By now, I've accepted that OP human racial is never going away and that we'll have to live with dwarf/gnome racial for some years, at least until next expansion.

All I hope for at this point for is that Holinka decides to throw the horde a bone and disable all racials in instanced PvP. I think that's about as much as the horde can hope for.
    It doesnt even matter if they remove racials now, the damage has been done, horde eu was already weak and everyone on my lists who played 2300+ have gone alliance, basically the whole rbg team i played with has gone alliance and i will soon be moving there too with my friends. Eu was already ridiculous with the top 300 teams through most of mop being alliance you can now expect that to be 100%,

US have followed the same route, watch any US stream ( go on twitch now and look at top pvpers ill be suprised if you find one person playing horde) or ask any top rated player in us - go alliance or dont bother cause you wont get any good teams and the player pool will be so much weaker now on horde.

There is literally ZERO reason to play horde as alliance racials are better in every single sceanario now ( melee, ranged or healer)in mop you could kinda look at wotf/orc racials and see some advantage to being horde which is why we still saw horde on us, but now its a massive landslide in favor of alliance.
    People complain about human racial but the dwarf one is way more broken for healers, a free silence breaker and mini shield wall compared to a warstomp (lol dr with everything) or a 3 min fear breaker when fear already sucks now, its such a huge advantage i cant believe people cant see how broken and unfair it is.

Even if they removed all racials now its too late, the shift has already happened and all the top players are on alliance, even if you remove racials there just going to stay there because theres no reason to swap back.

Have fun seeing nothing but dwarf/human and elf on the top 500 of both US and EU now.

Deleted
    EMFH is definitely not even 6% damage bonus from additional trinket.
    the 638 versatility on use 1 min cd alone is ~5% more damage and healing and 2.5% less damage taken + 241agi/str/int i'd say its rather accurate.

lol so WOTF and Hardiness nerf reverted. Looks like Alliance whiners were wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by RedGamer030 View Post
    I do not need to be constructive in this thread, nor provide an argument. There is nothing here to actually debate. Your reasoning is flawed and thusly you have no argument.
    ↑ Epitome of Internet Logic

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wootylicious View Post
    the 638 versatility on use 1 min cd alone is ~5% more damage and healing and 2.5% less damage taken + 241agi/str/int i'd say its rather accurate.
    It is. From some testing I did my Surging Mist seemed to heal for 12555 in Stormshield without trinket and roughly 13300 with it. Not counting the on use bonus, just the agility bonus. That alone is a 6% difference in healing. With the versatility on use I'd be healing for more. I haven't done any testing with my damage, but I'd say it's save to say that the agility alone is a fairly big bonus.

Not to mention that the on use trinket will only become better as the season goes on and it will eventually scale even better as well. Right now the versatility on use seems to be stacking quite nicely with my TeB. The versatility buff goes from roughly 3-5% damage increase to 7-8% when my TeB is up so for some classes it scales better I think than others.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ermahgerd View Post
    It is. From some testing I did my Surging Mist seemed to heal for 12555 in Stormshield without trinket and roughly 13300 with it. Not counting the on use bonus, just the agility bonus. That alone is a 6% difference in healing. With the versatility on use I'd be healing for more. I haven't done any testing with my damage, but I'd say it's save to say that the agility alone is a fairly big bonus.

Not to mention that the on use trinket will only become better as the season goes on and it will eventually scale even better as well. Right now the versatility on use seems to be stacking quite nicely with my TeB. The versatility buff goes from roughly 3-5% damage increase to 7-8% when my TeB is up so for some classes it scales better I think than others.
    Since when agility has affected healing?

Deleted
    Quite ironic that people now are complaining about imbalances when most people were "horde" in the first place for years because of the racials, I didn't see much complaining then but now its switched to alliance, now you must complain about it!

Quote Originally Posted by RaZDaZ View Post
    Quite ironic that people now are complaining about imbalances when most people were "horde" in the first place for years because of the racials, I didn't see much complaining then but now its switched to alliance, now you must complain about it!
    Except that hasn't been the case in all regions. EU horde is dying because of this extreme imbalance...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Felfury View Post
    Hey, at least WotF is 3 minutes now.
    its been pu back to 2 minutes

Deleted
    What's ironic about it? We saw the lack of balance and said welp okay lets go all horde since it's the better side for pvp, of course everyone is pissed when they swap it because that means either you stem shifting your characters and teammates to alliance or play gimped. Had they kept alliance OP since classic there would be no reason to complain, we simply would have gone alliance since the start and that's it.

Quote Originally Posted by meathead View Post
    more people play horde and more pvper play horde its as simple as that.so why were you and all the other "pros" ever horde to start with?want to know why?because this hole racial thing is op'ed is just bullshit.

reckfull is streaming right now and only has 1 human on his team a mage,how can he win?if he plays a team with 2 humans on it he will fail right?= bullshit.

- - - Updated - - -

thats about all it is-when a few x-fer to a new server or the like to get easy rank ect his buddies follow.that still does not answer why people/pros are horde in the first place?how many years have the human racial been the same?but but hoodrych was an orc OMG!
    There are more Alliance players than Horde players, but far more Horde focus on PvP, while Alliance tend to focus on PvE. Also, quit being dense. The human racial has always been OP, this is quite simply a fact.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    the EMFH racial as a whole needs to be a baseline ability, similar to how every class in SWTOR has a cc-break ability. like a poster before me said, the trinket slot that has the cc-break on it is so boring and for the most part a requirement (unless youre a human) if you intend on competing at a high level in pvp.

15+ Year Old Account
    Two wrongs doesnt make one right you know.

Quote Originally Posted by dokilar View Post
    the EMFH racial as a whole needs to be a baseline ability, similar to how every class in SWTOR has a cc-break ability. like a poster before me said, the trinket slot that has the cc-break on it is so boring and for the most part a requirement (unless youre a human) if you intend on competing at a high level in pvp.
    I definitely agree with this. I don't think EMFH is particularly unbalanced, and it most certainly isn't overpowered, but the racial should definitely be baseline. If something is a complete requirement in order to be competitive it shouldn't exist, doesn't make a lot of sense.

EMFH CAN NOT be nerfed, unless it's changed to something completely different.