Deleted

Angry Haunted Memento - Fix it!

Hey everyone!

Weird thing happening to my Rogue as of WOD launch.
    I'm a happy owner of the original TBC/WOTLK Haunted memento, but it has been acting strangely.

As it used to be a permanent buff it is no longer for my Rogue. Now and then it will give me the buff for 15 seconds with a countdown of 15 seconds and then it fades again.

This is not really where my issue is but it's a part of it.

Every time I get this buff while I'm stealthed it breaks my stealth which is pretty annoying as I do quite a lot of PvP.

Has anyone else had this issue?

I'm sorry that it got changed, but if I may ask why is it such an issue other than PvP? For better or worse you are one of many complaining about this, Edit: and in my experience you are the only one who has been able to cite an actual gameplay issue. You should go to the customer service forum of the official WoW site, as that does seem like a real issue.

It's just an outdated ghost model that follows you. (To the people that are complaining about the changes that don't affect gameplay.)
    Last edited by diddle; 2014-11-22 at 09:01 AM.

Been about a billion threads about it everywhere there's a WoW forum.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by diddle View Post
    I'm sorry that it got changed, but if I may ask why is it such an issue? For better or worse you are one of many complaining about this.

It's just an outdated ghost model that follows you.
    Yes well some of us own quite a few of them and they ... were ... quite valuable.

Blizzard doesn't usually just ruin an old item like that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Paradoxic View Post
    Hey everyone!

Weird thing happening to my Rogue as of WOD launch.
    I'm a happy owner of the original TBC/WOTLK Haunted memento, but it has been acting strangely.

As it used to be a permanent buff it is no longer for my Rogue. Now and then it will give me the buff for 15 seconds with a countdown of 15 seconds and then it fades again.

This is not really where my issue is but it's a part of it.

Every time I get this buff while I'm stealthed it breaks my stealth which is pretty annoying as I do quite a lot of PvP.

Has anyone else had this issue?
    Leave it in the bank when your PVPing ?
    /logic.

Also, massive props to OP for actually spelling "memento" correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by Didacticus Syntacticus View Post
    Also, massive props to OP for actually spelling "memento" correctly.
    Do people actually spell that wrong? That was a good movie.

Quote Originally Posted by diddle View Post
    Do people actually spell that wrong? That was a good movie.
    Most people spell it "momento" because it, err, is something that reminds them of a moment in time.

Quote Originally Posted by Sigma View Post
    Leave it in the bank when your PVPing ?
    /logic.
    ^ Also, just like companion pets, they're viisible when you're stealthed. So using it while PvPing wasn't the best idea to begin with.

Deleted
    Hence that it's a problem for all stealthers.. Being PvP/PvE/Questing.
    /logic