Southshore vs Taren Mill as Boomkin

Spam starfall and dot away. Thank me later.

24mil damage and 20 - 0 atm lol with 20min to go
    Probably gonna be disabled

Swifty was also in the game and streaming it. Died a few times for the luls. SO much fun
    Last edited by Rawfury; 2014-11-21 at 10:32 AM.

Deleted

upload imagem

I'll see your 42M and raise you 127M

Hellah Fun
    Last edited by mmoc6c2e0bc3b9; 2014-11-21 at 12:01 PM.

Deleted
    i was in this bg with 2 boomkins......if u actually look at the dps logs while in battle 70% of their dmg is to pets/army of dead

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Clukclukboom View Post
    i was in this bg with 2 boomkins......if u actually look at the dps logs while in battle 70% of their dmg is to pets/army of dead
    And? Big deal, so what? Regardless of your pass being disproportionate in terms of dks/pet classes. Who actually gives a flying fuck?!!!! Its a temp bg!!! Were just having a laugh about silly damage regards of how we do it!!

Way to get all serious and butt hurt about something that wont even be in game in a couple of weeks!!!

Try harder bro ;-) x

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Osanger View Post
    And? Big deal, so what? Regardless of your pass being disproportionate in terms of dks/pet classes. Who actually gives a flying fuck?!!!! Its a temp bg!!! Were just having a laugh about silly damage regards of how we do it!!

Way to get all serious and butt hurt about something that wont even be in game in a couple of weeks!!!

Try harder bro ;-) x
    I feeeel like you overreacted a bit.

10+ Year Old Account

Try harder bro ;-) x
    I think his point is that your damage isn't all that useful rather than you're OP.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

That would mean that the opposite faction is composed roughly 2/3 of pets. I kinda find that unrealistic.

Ashran is even better now that they merged our realm with another high pop faction.

Quote Originally Posted by Rawfury View Post
    Spam starfall and dot away. Thank me later.

24mil damage and 20 - 0 atm lol with 20min to go
    Probably gonna be disabled

Swifty was also in the game and streaming it. Died a few times for the luls. SO much fun
    Thank you for what? You act like nobody would have thought to use starfall in a 40 man bg.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    That would mean that the opposite faction is composed roughly 2/3 of pets. I kinda find that unrealistic.
    cba posting it, but yeah. ^this.

Try harder bro ;-) x
    wow did he hit a nerve or trigger some sort of repressed memory in you?

Starfall is just ridiculous. Affliction is great too.

Deleted
    as you can prob tell by my name i am a boomkin myself....only 20% of this dmg in southshore v tarren mill is actually hitting players. Threads like this will get ppl thinking boomkin is OP when its not. I would hate for boomies to get nerfed because of threads like this....

as you can prob tell by my name i am a boomkin myself....only 20% of this dmg in southshore v tarren mill is actually hitting players. Threads like this will get ppl thinking boomkin is OP when its not. I would hate for boomies to get nerfed because of threads like this....
    So where's the 80% non-player targets coming from then? Are there 4 NPCs running beside every player? Besides, i doubt Blizz will nerf anybody because of the anniversary BG. They probably didn't spend a whole lot of time balancing it anyway.