Deleted

John Shelby's sword and shield

I just made it to Nagrand and got to my outpost there and I see the flightmaster has the coolest sword and shield I have ever seen in-game, I was wondering if they available to players, I've looked on WoWhead but they don't seem to be there.

I tried to print screen so I could show you but it took a photo of my browser instead, not sure what's up with that.

Although I suppose if the 2 were available to players chances are they wouldn't be transmogable for the same reason Admiral Taylor's gear isn't.

You gotta get us that screenshot, wowhead model viewer doesn't have weapons, nor does it happen a picture of them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Panzerchrist View Post
    You gotta get us that screenshot, wowhead model viewer doesn't have weapons, nor does it happen a picture of them.
    Okay, and how do I do that?

It should work by running there, pressing Print screen, unloading the picture from the Screenshots folder to something like imgur and linking it here.

I think I know which sword you're talking about. I got one as a quest reward in spires of arak. Went to the xmog and couldn't set it as my weapon. Thought I might have accidentally vendored it and then later found it in my bank.

Really awesome sword model, wanted to use it so bad but apparently it's one of the few models they don't allow for xmog.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ChampionChains View Post
    I think I know which sword you're talking about. I got one as a quest reward in spires of arak. Went to the xmog and couldn't set it as my weapon. Thought I might have accidentally vendored it and then later found it in my bank.

Really awesome sword model, wanted to use it so bad but apparently it's one of the few models they don't allow for xmog.
    No it's not that one.

It should work by running there, pressing Print screen, unloading the picture from the Screenshots folder to something like imgur and linking it here.
    It doesen't work, it doesen't print screen WoW it screens whatever is behind WoW if that makes any sense, browser, desktop

Quote Originally Posted by Iconja View Post

It doesen't work, it doesen't print screen WoW it screens whatever is behind WoW if that makes any sense, browser, desktop
    Try alt + print screen and pasting it to paint or something

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Panzerchrist View Post
    Try alt + print screen and pasting it to paint or something
    Nothing, which is odd because in game is says screen captured

Go into windowed mode than click print screen

Nothing, which is odd because in game is says screen captured
    really, really odd...

Here you go.

http://imgur.com/bwImTun,ZeRhMPr

Pretty cool models.
    My Gaming Setup | WoW Paladin (retired)

"This is not a dress. This is a sacred robe of the ancient psychedelic monks."

hmmm nope, haven't seen either anywhere, so probably NPC items at the moment.
    Last edited by Ghostile; 2014-12-06 at 12:54 AM.

Deleted
    Edit: I was wrong. This Shield already exists:
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=116647&b...59#modelviewer (because there is no Screenshot yet)
    Last edited by mmoc8d59f12786; 2014-12-06 at 03:51 PM.

This is the fully upgraded tanking blacksmith shield. Can't see the sword but i assume it's the blacksmithing saber/sword

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Moon View Post
    Here you go.

http://imgur.com/bwImTun,ZeRhMPr

Pretty cool models.
    You're a lifesaver, that shield and the weapon may very well be some of the coolest equipment I've seen.

10+ Year Old Account
    The shield is the 3rd stage of "Steelforge Shield". Not too sure of the sword as I cant see it verry well in Howard Moon's screenshot.
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Quote Originally Posted by 3DTyrant View Post
    Not too sure of the sword as I cant see it verry well in Howard Moon's screenshot.
    Try the "second image".
    My Gaming Setup | WoW Paladin (retired)

"This is not a dress. This is a sacred robe of the ancient psychedelic monks."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Moon View Post
    Try the "second image".
    That's the one, thanks a bunch, I like the look of it a lot because of it's simplicity, many weapons and armor sets are a bit over the top, I feel.

I tried to print screen so I could show you but it took a photo of my browser instead, not sure what's up with that.
    Print screen saves a screenshot to your screenshots folder. Go to C: > program files > world of warcraft > screenshots, and theyll all be there

Edit: Or wherever you installed WoW, search "screenshots".