Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Drop for flames retarded beyond any point.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tisane View Post
    I have a different question regarding the Flames of Ragnaros:

Does the enchant replace any enchant your currently have on your weapon, or can you use the Flames of Ragnaros together with a normal enchant on your weapon? (F.I.: Dancing Steel etc.) I can't find any info to this at all.
    I'm still running with 620 heirloom which has a dancing steel on it and for me the flames of ragnaros replace the visual dancing steel effect.

Quote Originally Posted by Cladra View Post
    I'm still running with 620 heirloom which has a dancing steel on it and for me the flames of ragnaros replace the visual dancing steel effect.
    But the actual Dancing Steel (trigger) stats stay on it?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tisane View Post
    But the actual Dancing Steel stats stay on it?
    Yes! It still procs and has two enchants; one is enchant and one is illusion.

Quote Originally Posted by Cladra View Post
    Yes! It still procs and has two enchants; one is enchant and one is illusion.
    Awesome! Thank you so much for clarifying this!

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    Got the pet first run, don't care about enchant :S Very easy raid, bosses barely have tactics
    You are so cool!

Deleted
    I gave up farming it. Running LFR more than once in an expansion gives me Ebolaids, I absolutely hate playing with the mongoloids in there. Makes me sad since I really like the Flames of Rag visual, oh well. If it ever becomes BoE I'll probably dump a lot of gold on it.

Infracted;
    Last edited by Sonnillon; 2014-11-24 at 11:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Draoran View Post
    OP is complaining that after wasting 20 hours of his life grinding this holiday version of MC, he still didn't get a drop that doesn't enhance his character in any way and therefore completely useless.
    This being a game, that people play to have fun, makes everything and anything in it irrelevant to the concept of practical usefulness. It's about what makes one happy. If it is gear that makes your character stronger for you, so be it. It doesn't make this a universal rule in any way though. And in the original poster's opinion it is certainly not the case; he is after a decorative item, that is as much a viable reward as any performance-enhancing one in a game that people play to enjoy their spare time in different ways.

10+ Year Old Account
    Welcome to Vanilla!
    Now run MC until January in hopes you get your item.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys View Post
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

Deleted
    I have a feeling this is Blizzards way of showing that all the "Vanilla was the best ever" talk was just nostalgia talking to most people. MC was infact an incredibly boring grind fest with very few gimmicky mechanics.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by WoOmbat View Post
    You are the Tank, just take care to kick each and every dps below some reasonable numbers and everythings fine.
    As soon as I see a tank doing that, I sneakpull more corehounds

While mc was stupid back in the day to a certain extent, taking that raid out of its context and putting it into a version of the game drastically different is kinda silly.

Now imagine doing this for 4 months because a couple of players haven't gotten their tier 2 pants...... and week after week the wrong pants drop of Rag....

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gourmandise View Post
    While mc was stupid back in the day to a certain extent, taking that raid out of its context and putting it into a version of the game drastically different is kinda silly.
    Actually, that SHOULD make the raid incredibly simple in comparison. We have more and more effective AoE heal, much better burst potential and tanks have selfheals and active mitigation.

The fact that it doesn't, speaks volumes about the current state of raiders and skill in the game.

In b4 "But dispells have CDs naow!" - guy shows up: Lucifron is not a dps dependent fight, and there are only 6 heals in the raid. Gehennas does so little damage, that the debuff doesn't even need to be dispelled.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorzzara View Post
    As soon as I see a tank doing that, I sneakpull more corehounds
    MD 3 extra packs, feign death... bitch at the stupid tank not paying attention, because he's being busy looking at useless meters..
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

RNG IS A BITCH it just is so deal with it.

I got the mount and I thank god im a hunter so i have no need to farm for this item cause quite frankly i would rather have an escape mental patient perform a vasectomy on me without anesthetic than run that LFR MC ever, Ever again.
    Last edited by yetgdhfgh; 2014-11-23 at 06:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Firebane View Post
    This version of MC is by far the worst thing they have ever put in the game.

I mean, do they actually think people are having fun clearing trash for three hours?
    I mean, come on.

- - - Updated - - -

Frankly if you can do it more than twice in a day you're superhuman and should be fighting terrorists, because you're clearly not affected by psycological trauma.

Well people have been saying for years they wanted the vanilla raiding experience back well this is what it was like, glad your having so much fun.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    MD 3 extra packs, feign death... bitch at the stupid tank not paying attention, because he's being busy looking at useless meters..
    Stealth in the middle of the raid when a corehound comes near. Their "stealth-detection" has a much longer range than their visual detection, oddly enough. NOONE can detect that trollpull

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fang7986 View Post
    Well people have been saying for years they wanted the vanilla raiding experience back well this is what it was like, glad your having so much fun.
    This +1. This is what raids in vanilla were like. Horrible boring messes.

10+ Year Old Account
    This raid is a disgrace. The most terrible content Blizzard have released in a while. Which seems very out of place next to all the other amazing WoD content. It should not have been released in it's current state. TBH it wouldn't surprise me if blizz did this on purpose so people would stop whining about bringing back 40 man vanilla style raiding. I don't care how cool the item is, I'm never stepping foot in that horrible raid again.