gladiator pvp, they said "is op" but meh...

hi guys!

so, my friends told me that the glad was very imba in pvp, not crap and unfunny like arms or fury so i decide to give him a shot!

and meh...

ok great mobility (3 to 4 charge possibile, heroic leap eng boots ecc) BUT...the damage is not so great..healing is inconsistent (like every war spec) and defensive cd are good..but i think that this "spec" suffers a lot healing classes (no debuff to healing) and hybrid type. I am referring to: druid, pally, priest and dk also in specific. even monk can do awful damage, go away and refull.

I am a bit disappointed because when you run out of damage reduction cd and cc break yuou are literally in the hand of the enemy...you can only continue to dps and try to burn him but is already a lost...

and the nerf of this week...bah

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    I had no problems with any other class except dks in 1 vs 1 before the nerfs. no clues how the nerfs affected that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I've done nothing wrong. I'm not the one with the problem its everyone else that has a problem with me.
    Quote Originally Posted by MilesMcStyles View Post
    I don't care that other people don't play the content that I enjoy.

the nerf is pretty noticable tbh.
    1) Load the amount of weight I would deadlift onto the bench
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps
    4) Be ashamed of constantly skipping leg day

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valech View Post
    I had no problems with any other class except dks in 1 vs 1 before the nerfs. no clues how the nerfs affected that.
    interesting that you felt that way, my main is frost dk and glad is probably the hardest spec to kill for me. warriors in general tend to be the bane of dks i find, cant ams through cds
    3ds fc 0576 4895 9192
    ice safari with snorunt sneasel and lapras

pm me if you add me!