10+ Year Old Account

You're Doing it Wrong (lvl 100) as a Warlock?

Hey guys I did the level 90 version with the glyph as a demo lock, do you think its possible to do the level 100 tanking version with Demonic Servitude + Grimoire of supremacy Abyssal as destro?

If we think it's possible... I guess it is. Why don't you just try it and find out for yourself?

Managed to do bronze and like half of silver when I tried it, only did like 2 tries so it might be possible. Getting aggro on the stuff is a bitch tho.

Went for it straight away after doing silver damage since I was waiting for others to do their achievements anyway, I used Wrathguard and his Felstorm to get AoE aggro. If he dies and you've only got one mob left you can let the NPC "tank" even hard hitting mobs by spamming fear on them and then summon your pet before the next wave. There's probably a more refined way to do it but I just did it for the lulz and it worked for me.

Deleted
    I've just do Silver on destro with Voidlord.

Gold => Chain wype at wave 3...

Its easy, use the voidlord and fear, keep the knockback flying things feared or tanked.

I can't get past gold 4 yet. Wave 3 gold also is hit or miss.

10+ Year Old Account
    I oneshot bronze/silver as destro with voidlord out. Haven't tried gold yet, but I imagine it's gonna be impossible without the tanking glyph.

Deleted
    Meanwhile any tank with a spec dps can do the Gold dps with no problems...

They don't get credit for the "You're doing it wrong" achievement though. I've even read that prot warriors that pick glad stance don't get credit for the achievement as it considers them a dps vice tank.
    Warlock Soloing & Progress | FC: 4141-3143-3405 | Metang, Mawile, and Klefki

Deleted
    Yep, i've miss my answer xD .

Any tank spec can do Gold dps easy.

I've one try wave 9 with my crappy Drood guardian...

DK blood dps is insane too.