Quote Originally Posted by Kurioxan View Post
    Hopefully he doesnt spend the day skyping with his friends while naked, like some poor souls.
    I have seen things.... things i cannot describe. help
    Please, I've always been dressed when the webcam goes on. Except that one time with Tom...

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonheart Maiden View Post
    I know, I just wish I knew what he finds so appealing about me. Then perhaps I could have more of what he desires. To take your economic/business standpoint, It would be good to know what about my goods that he enjoys, so I can stock in that moreso.
    In that case I hope you never find out, because there *is* too much of a good thing. Right now you're as close to a perfect balance as he's found; between what doesn't matter.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    - Witty one-liners and moderately sarcastic overtones are me.

- I was mildly nerdy, but really got into games and media even more after my husband and I got together. I played many games he talked about to his friends, that I overheard, just so I could have something to talk to him about... /sigh

- Kinky stuff wasn't me before we got together... I was bland and dry as a catholic nun when it came to the topic of sex. Before him, I hadn't even 'enjoyed' sex for 20+ years, and even then it was mediocre at best... It was only AFTER I had slept with for him the first time, which was such an experience, my god! ...that I grew an interest in what I could do with him. Before him, I accursed the notion of owning lingerie, I didn't understand the purpose of sex toys, I had no desire for casual sex of any kind...

But meeting and getting to know him, I just wanted him, like no other. At first, I just wanted him in my bed, my body was pretty much burning with desire to spend at least one night with such an amazing man, I grew restless and didn't care about the consequences, I risked everything, my current dysfunctional relationship, my religious beliefs (which were die-hard Catholic at the time), even my life (my ex was the jealous abusive type, I was beaten and tortured for many years for things I never did just because he was a stupid and paranoid man... I really wouldn't put it past him to have murdered me if he found actual proof of my cheating for once and not just base it on his wild imagination). If I had died, it would have been worth it, it was that good.

Fortunately for me, my ex was a retard and couldn't fathom the truth from his far-out drunken delusions. I spent every night after that one with my now-husband and he went and liberated me from the chains of my exs... then, he loved me and married me... and made me the happiest woman alive. He is so far out of my league, but he respects and adores, encourages and empowers me for almost no reason at all... I can't imagine my life without him...

...That is why I'm so afraid, I could put it.

- - - Updated - - -

My husband is different though, he wanted me to try lingerie in the first place. Granted, by then I was already considering it, but that made the notion that much easier for me. He loves to have me express myself through my appearance, and it really makes me glow with confidence. So many things I liked from afar, and wanted to do but dared not to even dream of, I do casually now.

He loves critiquing appeal with me, he loves my fashion and offers ideas and helps me look the way I want too. It's something about him, other women have told me about it when it comes to him too. It's like he can see your deepest desires and he aims to manifest them while he's with you... it's truly a wonderful sixth-sense that he possesses. He constantly pushes to have people be what they want to be, but for whatever reason, cannot. He's supportive, helpful, and incredibly understanding and tactful. It's like a feeling that he 'knows' you, better than you even know yourself. When you're with him, you feel like a budding flower... It's very difficult to describe, but it is a unique feeling. I constantly feel like I'm falling in love with him over and over every opportunity we have to spend time together... It's magical, is the only way I can think of it...

Unfortunately, this effect is not unique to me, men and women alike experience this with him. And it makes me feel like I'm in constant competition with other people for my husband...
    You remind me a lot about an old friend when she speaks of her long time boyfriend (now her soon to be hubby)

Maybe it's because i haven't been this taken aback by someone, but I don't understand it.

But I will say this, you'll be aight.

10+ Year Old Account
    silly women insecure over their breast size.... thats not even close to the amount of crap small to averaged penis sized men get

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    I gotta be honest here and ask...is this dude REALLY getting this amount of attention? (Because seriously, I've never seen any male - even crazy hot ones - getting THAT much attention) or is this a product of insecurity causing you to see more than really exists? (Which I could understand, I've been in that mindset myself.)
    It is true. In all honesty, it bothers him as well, or so he says. In actuality, I didn't notice it as much as it is until someone else pointed it out and asked if it bothered me...
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    It makes me feel pretty, and a good self confidence booster man or no man.
    You shall be my second wife, while Tony is banned.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    We only burn oil in this house! Oil that comes from decent, god-fearing sources like dinosaurs! Which didn't exist!

I don't particularly care much, although it can look nice and/or be comfortable/practical to wear depending on what it is...

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Halyon View Post
    I don't particularly care much, although it can look nice and/or be comfortable/practical to wear depending on what it is...
    That is an incredibly vague response.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aliessil View Post
    In that case I hope you never find out, because there *is* too much of a good thing. Right now you're as close to a perfect balance as he's found; between what doesn't matter.
    I suppose... I still worry regardless. /shrug
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

10+ Year Old Account
    What do...ladies think about Lingerie.
    Overpriced stuff worn on occasion for 5 min. Might not even be too comfortable.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    You remind me a lot about an old friend when she speaks of her long time boyfriend (now her soon to be hubby)

Maybe it's because i haven't been this taken aback by someone, but I don't understand it.

But I will say this, you'll be aight.
    Yeah... I could likely write a novel on him...

I didn't even think such feelings could exist before I met him. Even my ex-husband, I had a serious case of butterflies for, that and I was very young and foolish, but that feeling was like drop in the bucket compared to my now-husband's landmark waterfall.
    ~~ ~~

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stop Pretending View Post
    You shall be my second wife, while Tony is banned.
    lol uh oh.

dork is always getting banned. I wanna hit his head with a frying pan.

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    lol uh oh.

dork is always getting banned. I wanna hit his head with a frying pan.
    We bad boys never learn. I feel we are unfairly targeted!

OT: I love lingerie, I like it more when it's unexpected.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    We only burn oil in this house! Oil that comes from decent, god-fearing sources like dinosaurs! Which didn't exist!

Quote Originally Posted by OzoAndIndi View Post
    Overpriced stuff worn on occasion for 5 min. Might not even be too comfortable.
    Up until this post I was under the impression you were perfect

That is an incredibly vague response.
    Well, everything's relative. What one person looks good in might not on another, and people don't always choose to wear lingerie for vanity/sexy-times, but out of comfort or practical uses. *shrug*

Either way, I don't particularly care, how, what or why... It's just...occasionally nice?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold21 View Post
    silly women insecure over their breast size.... thats not even close to the amount of crap small to averaged penis sized men get
    Most of the time the size of my boobies are joked about or insulted... I try to laugh it off or ignore it... but in reality, my soul is whimpering and I feel cold inside...

Men also don't have their things out for all of us to inspect nearly as easily as it is for a woman's breasts... You can hide your size relatively easily, and it doesn't come up in conversation nearly as much...
    ~~ ~~

Most of the time the size of my boobies are joked about or insulted... I try to laugh it off or ignore it... but in reality, my soul is whimpering and I feel cold inside...
    Well the people doing that are just arseholes really. But at the end for you you did find someone that isn't silly enough to just care about boob size because theyre a decent human and you scored big! So at the end of the day you do have the final laugh.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Halyon View Post
    Well, everything's relative. What one person looks good in might not on another, and people don't always choose to wear lingerie for vanity/sexy-times, but out of comfort or practical uses. *shrug*

Either way, I don't particularly care, how, what or why... It's just...occasionally nice?
    That part of the fun though!

You experiment, tweak, maybe implement it into a game. Lingerie can be fun to play with when you're with someone that appreciates it, and you. I especially like to role-play, and when I'm RPing, I try to fit the lingerie to the character that I am.
    ~~ ~~

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Up until this post I was under the impression you were perfect
    Aw.. darn.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Well the people doing that are just arseholes really. But at the end for you you did find someone that isn't silly enough to just care about boob size because theyre a decent human and you scored big! So at the end of the day you do have the final laugh.
    I don't know... That doesn't seem like a last laugh to me...
    ~~ ~~

10+ Year Old Account
    Men also don't have their things out for all of us to inspect nearly as easily as it is for a woman's breasts... You can hide your size relatively easily, and it doesn't come up in conversation nearly as much...
    True, but you're not expected to provide awesome pleasure with your boobs in all honesty.