Has anyone seen this creature in Zangar Sea?

I can not post images so check out the link. It is the Fungal Whale. When the initial art was released for WoD this creature was one of the images that really captured my imagination. I loved it. But we have little to do with Zangar Sea so I haven't seen it. Does it exist in game?
    http://wow.joystiq.com/2013/11/08/bl...ronn-bone-for/

Deleted
    nah that got scrapped too

Deleted
    None what I've seen at least.

10+ Year Old Account
    Scrapped which is a shame. I was hoping there would be at least a garrison daily there. Would have been cool with Vashjir mechanics and fungal whales.

Scrapped? Really? That sucks. It is such a cool concept. All through BC my favorite area is Zangarmarsh because it always had this other worldly quality to it. So, when I saw this fungal whale it really hooked my curiosity for WoD. What a shame.

A lot of concepts didnt make it into game, which is really shame. I remember skardyn art (reptile dwarves), which should have role in cataclysm. They also were in books.

Ah there it is.

15+ Year Old Account
    That's a shame .... probably got scrapped to "save us a raid tier"...

Quote Originally Posted by Ondray View Post
    A lot of concepts didnt make it into game, which is really shame. I remember skardyn art (reptile dwarves), which should have role in cataclysm. They also were in books.

Ah there it is.
    Omg I forgot about them!
    Why bother making a new race if you have no new assets for them and they just serve a role easily filled by a trogg?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Humbugged View Post
    Omg I forgot about them!
    Why bother making a new race if you have no new assets for them and they just serve a role easily filled by a trogg?
    They will probably put reptile dwarves in the Azshara expansion.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Humbugged View Post
    Omg I forgot about them!
    They probably never modeled them. Likely just concept art. Concept art is never a waste. Can always be used for reference years later. Look at Pandaren.