Endless Odyssey<Illidian> Need dps for Mythic

Welcome one and all to Endless Odyssey! We hope you are enjoying Draenor just as much as we are!

Our guild has one goal in mind, to help each other become better. Whether that means engame raiding to get
    your tier piece, pvp'ing, or leveling, you should never feel like you have to do it alone. And in this guild,
    you won't have to!

During the last expansion, we were succesful in overcoming Garrosh, going 14/14 on heroic difficulty and
    achieving Ahead of the Curve (pre nerf!). Don't be decieved by our laid back style in the guild, when it
    comes right down to it we want to progress as much as possible and are serious about end game raiding. We
    also have our sights set on pvp in the future.

Currently our objective is leveling, recruitment, and preparation for raiding. We are especially in need of good DPS for our main raid comp.
    We need a Arcane and frost mage, destro or affliction locks, feral druid, shadow priest, and sub rouge
    but all classes and roles are welcome! So if you are looking for a guild that can have fun, but also complete
    the most difficult raids when needed, look no further than Endless Odyssey!

~ "You were given a gift. You were given the chance to see who you were, to learn from mistakes, and to change and grow.
    Few are granted such insight.” - Thrall

Pm me at pikmin264#1693
    Last edited by pikmin264; 2014-11-25 at 07:57 PM. Reason: fix

Hello,

I would like to join your guild I am a MM Hunter and have had experience since ToT Heroic I know thats not a long time but I am pretty good at picking up things really quick in fights and love new experiences. I have 3 other good friends that I have known pretty much my whole life and we can never find a good guild that will except all of us. There is 3 DPS and one healer that can switch to DPS if needed and I also tank as well if needed. We would love to join your guild to get some shit done in the new raids!!

PM me at xMemoriez#1899

You can sorry I forgot to add that mine is pikmin264#1693

bumpppppppppppppp