Deleted

Thumbs down Do you expect more changes to Molten Core LFR?

So, i just hit ilvl 615 (OK, took me a little longer this time) and now i am ending up in that goddamn MC LFR queues for hours and there seems no way to actually get in the raid and obtain the mount. A short look into the forums and its obvious, a lot of people are in the same situation.

Now, lets say you need to queue for about 2 hours to get finally in a raid (maybe after hours of additional waiting time before finally giving up and leaving the queue) and then the real nightmare even starts: ninja pulls, trash wipes, healers leaving, hours of additional frustration until you finally/hopefully see Ragnaros going down.

Lets imagine: how many players are willing to do this? Do you expect a tearsstorm in end of December when a lot of players did not get their mount yet and feeling they're running out of time? What will Blizz do? Maybe lower the raidsize to 20? Reduce the amount of healers required (what is the obvious bottleneck)? Do changes that encourage players to run MC more often? Maybe even giving out the mount to anyone "for free" together with an apology for stealing peoples lifetime that badly?

Or will they just go for: Well bad luck for you sir/mam, you've had your chance, if your not willing to suffer you do not deserve the core hound?

Me personally have a veeeery bad feeling about be forced to queue up whenever i have 6 hours free time in a row (whats actually only on weekends) for the rest of december and even then not having the mount guaranteed.

10+ Year Old Account
    An hour long que to get into a 40 man raid is not bad at all. If you are so concerned about it, start a premade group with MC as the title and get 20-30 people to join before you hit the LFR queue button.

Its fine the way it is. Plus, i already got my mount so it really doesn't matter to me anymore lol.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    An hour long que to get into a 40 man raid is not bad at all. If you are so concerned about it, start a premade group with MC as the title and get 20-30 people to join before you hit the LFR queue button.

Its fine the way it is. Plus, i already got my mount so it really doesn't matter to me anymore lol.
    Just that its not 1 hour, its 3+ hours. Plus, I started a Premade, nobody joined. Plus, good for you.

thats what you get for waiting 3 weeks after a "event" its not there all the time so people did it asap knowing this would be an issue..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverhope444 View Post
    thats what you get for waiting 3 weeks after a "event" its not there all the time so people did it asap knowing this would be an issue..
    This, although it will probably be easy to find a group the last week it's up as well.

i joined one, left after 30 minutes, it's like doing normal mode in LFR, and most people in LFR are too stupid are don't care enough, and you wipe for hours and hours on very easy stuff but 1-2 players can't just make or break it and it's simply not worth the time. atm im waiting for more gear on the players from new raids and hopefully it will be smoother.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverhope444 View Post
    Lol so stupid, most people complaining about queue times did this between 20th and 30th November. Apart from that all of this is off topic. Just read again what it is about.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    i joined one, left after 30 minutes, it's like doing normal mode in LFR, and most people in LFR are too stupid are don't care enough, and you wipe for hours and hours on very easy stuff but 1-2 players can't just make or break it and it's simply not worth the time. atm im waiting for more gear on the players from new raids and hopefully it will be smoother.
    Haha yeah this is WoW. I am actually through with PVE/Dungeon/Raid content. I am currently rerolling a char for PVP, join a pvp guild later and thank god i never have to waste hours of waiting or wiping due to incompetence in Pugs. that damn mount is really all i wanna have from PVE content anymore, interesting that even my last "Goodbye" PVE activity proves so much i am fucking right doing this.

Maybe even giving out the mount to anyone "for free" together with an apology for stealing peoples lifetime that badly?
    Stop... just stop it.

The queue times are much longer because it's a 40 person raid and it's the entire raid, not divided into wings. Trash wipes will happen and it doesn't mean your group sucks. There's seriously a shit-ton of trash in there and it's harder than the bosses are. It takes about 2.5 hours to clear, so yes there will be people leaving every 30 minutes or so. It doesn't mean the whole group breaks down and waits for the replacements. Ninja pulls? Call em out on it. If they don't stop, kick them.

Me personally have a veeeery bad feeling about be forced to queue up whenever i have 6 hours free time in a row (whats actually only on weekends) for the rest of december and even then not having the mount guaranteed.
    You're not forced to do shit. Don't do it, if you don't want to. What's wrong with you? Six hours is plently of time to wait in queue and clear the raid. You get the mount if you kill Ragnaros. If you don't want to go through the process everyone else did to get it, then you don't get the mount.
    Last edited by Cute Chen; 2014-12-04 at 04:14 PM.

Did my time, queued up this past Friday night. Things are going great. Wipe on Geddon the first go, mostly due to him being face pulled, rather than a planned pull. Messy. Beat him fine easily the second go. However, as most of us in the states recall, Battlenet was a mess Friday night. On the way up from Geddon, we lose half the raid to a disconnect. Recover from this, fill back up. Kill the next two bosses, get to Majordomo's platform. My game crashes, by the time I get back in game, I'm back in Shadowmoon. 3 and half hours gone. It was pretty frustrating to have it end that way, especially after being SO close. But I'll try again this Friday night (Saturday mornings are the only mornings with no real early wake up requirements in my household.).
    The wait is terrible long, and the trash is just mind numbingly slow. I played in vanilla, but did not raid. I have no idea how people managed to motivate themselves for this every week.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Maybe you should read again what it's about. Queue times are the least part of it, the big part is the trolls. I did the event the first Saturday it was available. Aside from a somewhat sloppy first pull it was over in 2 hours and went smoothly. Now that people have it done for their mount/pet/helm/enchant, or w/e they wanted, it gets worse and worse as people interested in getting content dwindle and those looking to laugh at another's frustration become a larger portion of the people doing the content.
    Well, all i know is i am a wow player since 2004. i know how this game works, i know that you need to invest to gain, i did it in the past and i will do it in the future. But being forced to stay in a waiting line for hours and not even knowing if i ever make it to the front its just a slap in the face from Blizzard. and its not "Everyone did it before, deal with it", some were lucky because they have a healtoon, some are just lucky because they got in a group as DPS after queueing for a few minutes (now thats fair..). Blizzard gave me another 4 weeks from now to do this shit. and you wanna tell me its my fault it took me 3 weeks to gear up while all the nolifers rushed through this in no time? I remember a lot of Blizz quotes telling "No PLEASE dont rush our beautiful content PLZ take your time and enjoy it, you really really have enough time to get the mount.."

So this is your argumentation?

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpio9 View Post
    Well, all i know is i am a wow player since 2004. i know how this game works, i know that you need to invest to gain, i did it in the past and i will do it in the future. But being forced to stay in a waiting line for hours and not even knowing if i ever make it to the front its just a slap in the face from Blizzard.
    I thought you just got done saying you know how this game works?

You were not forced to wait in line for hours. You chose to.

If you have been a WoW player since 2004 you already know the answer. If you want to get something done, make your own group and do it yourself.

I took 27 guild members to MC. The PuGs still tried to mess with us, but it didn't matter because we had the heals and DPS to make up for whatever dumb shit they tried to do.

We insta-queued and cleared it in two hours without a wipe. So if you're so hard-up for the mount, go and get it and stop blaming Blizzard for your own lack of effort and foresight.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerchunk View Post
    I thought you just got done saying you know how this game works?

You were not forced to wait in line for hours. You chose to.

If you have been a WoW player since 2004 you already know the answer. If you want to get something done, make your own group and do it yourself.

I took 27 guild members to MC. The PuGs still tried to mess with us, but it didn't matter because we had the heals and DPS to make up for whatever dumb shit they tried to do.

We insta-queued and cleared it in two hours without a wipe. So if you're so hard-up for the mount, go and get it and stop blaming Blizzard for your own lack of effort and foresight.
    OK but i don't have a that well organized and sized guild that could do it! Does that mean i am not eligible to have the mount? And really, the truth is, this mount was always intended to be a 10th anniversary gift alrite? Its not a Glory of XXX raider achievement mount. The difficulties me and others are facing are not intented to be only dealt by organized guilds with programers. the difficulties results from bad design and not giving a shit. Bad gating design through ilvl, bad raid setup design (40 man raid?!, 8(!) healers necessary). This is what bugs me, it just not fair that players playing healclasses or having a big guild in the back, or that are simpy lucky, get this -gift- while others dont.