Is bow speed a huge factor now?

So I have 2 bows

636 warforged Crit/Vers 3.00 317 DMG Bow
    645 Vers/Multi 2.90 344 DMG Bow

Semi salty it didnt roll crit because I dont see my RNG with bows going well, which bow would yall personally rock?

Deleted
    The 645. I'm quite surprised to see differing bow speeds at this level. I thought Blizz had done away with that. Possibly an oversight/tooltip bug?

Either way, with the way Hunter spells scale now, 1/10th of a second autoshot speed isn't going to have a massive effect on DPS at all.

ilvl on bow wins every time

Ilvl/DPS > minimum damage > rest.

Quote Originally Posted by The Scrunt View Post
    The 645. I'm quite surprised to see differing bow speeds at this level. I thought Blizz had done away with that. Possibly an oversight/tooltip bug?
    It's not a bug or an oversight. Blizzard tends to make crafted weapons faster so they aren't completely on-par with raid drops. They did this for both crafted weapons and H Scenario boxes last expansion, and crafted/cm boxes this one.

However I do find it odd that they did both that and made crafted weapons have a lower ilvl than their armor counterparts.

It's a non-factor.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rufix View Post
    Ilvl/DPS > minimum damage > rest.
    More like DPS > Secondaries > rest.

Quote Originally Posted by royen View Post
    ilvl on bow wins every time
    Yes, but if the same raid tier had different speeds. Same ilvl, but different 2ndary stats and speed. Speed might matter more than what 2ndaries, you have on. You will probably have to get some sims or theorycrafters to look at it.

3.0 has been the norm for raids for quite a long time tho, so it hasn't been an issue for a long time. Last time it matter was ICC, Iirc.

It certainly does matter more now, than it did in MoP. We have less AP.
    Last edited by Nightspear; 2014-12-08 at 04:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightspear View Post
    Yes, but if the same raid tier had different speeds. Same ilvl, but different 2ndary stats and speed. Speed might matter more than what 2ndaries, you have on. You will probably have to get some sims or theorycrafters to look at it.

3.0 has been the norm for raids for quite a long time tho, so it hasn't been an issue for a long time. Last time it matter was ICC, Iirc.
    It doesn't matter more than the secondaries, no.