Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Angry Salvage yard level 3 is an absolute joke.

Just got it last night, and after opening 15-20 boxes or so, you actually get LESS follower gear and more grey items. Upgrading a building shouldn't be detrimental in terms of progression. Sure, you get more items, but also a lot more green/blue sub 600 ilevel trash items. My guildies are experiencing the same thing.

If you're only in it for the follower enhancements, I suggest sticking at level 2 for the time being.

Sort of related...

Has anyone started getting nothing from salvages at all? Originally I would always at least get a grey, now at least half the boxes I open are empty on multiple characters. Did anyone have this a week ago, do people have it now, etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Quote Originally Posted by Raiju View Post
    Sort of related...

Has anyone started getting nothing from salvages at all? Originally I would always at least get a grey, now at least half the boxes I open are empty on multiple characters. Did anyone have this a week ago, do people have it now, etc.
    2-3 of the boxes I opened were actually completely empty (or a tiny bit of gold) as well. Regretting building this big time now.

I am also experiencing this. I really regret going to level 3. I don't think I have gotten one follower upgrade yet and I got level 3 this morning.

10+ Year Old Account
    Might be a bug. Rather than bitching about it here, maybe you should try bringing it to the dev's attention... ideally with a little more tact.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

7+ Year Old Account
    That's really strange...but duly noted. Not upgrading to level 3 till this is fixed.

Thanks to Visenna for the signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    Might be a bug. Rather than bitching about it here, maybe you should try bringing it to the dev's attention... ideally with a little more tact.
    I've posted on EU forums but the devs don't seem to pay much attention to that. I've also tweeted at several devs but they have yet to say anything. This is just me ranting here and warning other people that it's not worth it, of course the inquiries to the developers were not like this.

I doubt it. The last 20 boxes for lvl 2 salvage yard hasn't given me any follower gear at all. Until we find out more I'm just going to say you're been getting bad luck
    C'est en faisant n'importe quoi qu'on devient nímporte qui.

just so people know at level 3 the salvage yard is suposed to give gear for YOU not your followers

Quote Originally Posted by Vasciras View Post
    I've posted on EU forums but the devs don't seem to pay much attention to that. I've also tweeted at several devs but they have yet to say anything. This is just me ranting here and warning other people that it's not worth it, of course the inquiries to the developers were not like this.
    Devs have specifically said to put in a bug ticket with everything you know. While possibly handy, using Twitter and the forums is not the best way to address bugs.

I haven't noticed less gear per-say, but I have noticed less salvage boxes from missions with a level 2 salvage yard. I use to get one maybe 50-60% of the time at least - now i get one 25% of the time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by thunderdragon2 View Post
    just so people know at level 3 the salvage yard is supposed to give gear for YOU not your followers
    Reading must be hard, eh?

Good thing it's YOU going into those raids & dungeons and not your followers.
    Your follower(s) may be too undergeared for them.
    <~$~("The truth, is limitless in its range. If you drop a 'T' and look at it in reverse, it could hurt.")~$~> L.F.

<~$~("The most hopelessly stupid man is he who is not aware he is wise.")~$~> I.A.

Quote Originally Posted by Violent View Post
    Reading must be hard, eh?

Good thing it's YOU going into those raids & dungeons and not your followers.
    Your follower(s) may be too undergeared for them.
    the op mentions about not getting FOLLOWER gear anymore.

also it says on the blueprint that itmwould give you gear i see nowhere on the tooltip where it says will give you chance at epic gear altho that proberly assumed that it owuld but i think its just rng

The only bad thing I've noticed so far about the lvl 3 salvage yard is that i get less crates then i did from lvl 2. Prbly just bad luck.
    I even just got an epic boe neck from a crate. One more thing..i get a shit ton of low lvl greens..fkn junk.

Quote Originally Posted by thunderdragon2 View Post
    just so people know at level 3 the salvage yard is suposed to give gear for YOU not your followers
    LOL

tho i will say this the level 2 version seems to be giving out very little follower upgrades unless im just unlucky as i only seem to get 1 upgrade every 7 crates

The greens are intended for transmogrification.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Last Follower Item I got from Salvage Yard was about 6 days ago. Since then it has been fang and globule grey items, with the exception of a lvl 23 green sword, yes 23.

Just post it on the blizz forums. If you want your concerns addressed, posting them here will do NOTHING. Posting them on blizz forums where devs (should) read it will have a chance of getting the 'bug' acknowledged (it may merely just be RNG, but we don't know for certain)

10+ Year Old Account
    I've also tweeted at several devs but they have yet to say anything. This is just me ranting here and warning other people that it's not worth it, of course the inquiries to the developers were not like this.
    You probably want to tweet to @Warcraftdevs now. Just FYI.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

Just got it last night, and after opening 15-20 boxes or so, you actually get LESS follower gear and more grey items. Upgrading a building shouldn't be detrimental in terms of progression. Sure, you get more items, but also a lot more green/blue sub 600 ilevel trash items. My guildies are experiencing the same thing.

If you're only in it for the follower enhancements, I suggest sticking at level 2 for the time being.
    Upgraded to lvl 3 today and from the first 5 boxes had 2 rare 6 ilvl armor upgrades and the blackrock weaponry that gives a follower a 630 weapon. Seems alot lot better as well as getting more crates to begin with.