Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

locks getting kick't allot now

happend to me now a few times when i join a random heroic its like o a lock cant we just kick him and get better dps even before we started the instance ?.
    is this what we are now the outcasts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Never seen that happen in my entire eight years of playing this game :P

- - - Updated - - -

By the way, warlocks are fine for five mans, many of them, even post nerf, have done gold cms!
    You're a towel.

Never once seen that happen. Warlocks dps is fairly decent though tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post

- - - Updated - - -

By the way, warlocks are fine for five mans, many of them, even post nerf, have done gold cms!
    And endless proving grounds 10+ as tank :P

Warlocks feel great. I love the refined Demonology. I just wished Affliction would be more exciting.

Haven't had this happen. Except the guy with res sickness

It's probably just you.
    Beta Club Brosquad

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaldaim View Post
    Haven't had this happen. Except the guy with res sickness
    Unless they've changed it you can't even queue with Res Sickness. So I dunno what you are on about

10+ Year Old Account
    Never happened to me but i also very rarely queue for rnd dungeons, most times premade or challenge modes

15+ Year Old Account
    Maybe there's another reason you're being kicked? Not once in the last 3 expansions (can't remember before that) have I ever experienced anyone being kicked from a HC pug because of their class. Heck I've not even experienced someone being kicked because their DPS was a tenth of that of the other damage dealers in the group, unless they were clearly AFK.
    Either you have been EXTREMELY unlucky or there was another reason.
    My name is Necrox, and I'm an altoholic.

Warlocks doesn't get kicked, simple as that.

Deleted
    All warlocks I meet since the hotfix have been doing more then fine, I'm almost pretty sure their numbers have been increased on single target fights.. Most warlocks I meet are several k ahead in dps. Might just be you or bad luck finding bad people

Isn't the BiS CM comp: Blood DK, Resto Druid, BM Hunter, Frost Mage and Destro Lock?

Destro is still the best AoE spec in the game in terms of damage scaling with number of mobs, while current tuning does not allow them to be best, they have the biggest jump when it comes to Single Target -> AoE.

Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Well its not about doing gold CM's, skilled players will do gold CM's no matter what the combo is or how bad their class is. Its just that they are much worse than the other classes that actually make people at a lower level not to produce any outcome.

Quote Originally Posted by Danzel View Post
    Unless they've changed it you can't even queue with Res Sickness. So I dunno what you are on about
    you can queue and then get rez sickness without getting removed from queue

Quote Originally Posted by tratra View Post
    Well its not about doing gold CM's, skilled players will do gold CM's no matter what the combo is or how bad their class is. Its just that they are much worse than the other classes that actually make people at a lower level not to produce any outcome.
    Try doing Gold for the first time with 3 melee DPS and come back here to report. Ranged will always trump Melee, even more this expansion in CMs.

All these people that are being kicked due to issues totally out of their own control....

Odd that it has never happened to me or anyone I know in game.

Here is what to do!

1. Don't go afk.
    2. Don't be a dbag.
    3. If you go afk or behave like a dbag don't come here and whine about it when you get kicked.

pop unending resolve, they can't kick you then

Quote Originally Posted by Tehterokkar View Post

Destro is still the best AoE spec in the game in terms of damage scaling with number of mobs, while current tuning does not allow them to be best, they have the biggest jump when it comes to Single Target -> AoE.
    really?

hard to imagine any class doing more than frost mage (what i play) since procs scale like crazy with number of mobs hit by the AoE's.

Deleted
    never happend to me on my lock.

10+ Year Old Account
    Never seen anyone kicked because of the class they played. Not even DKs early in Wrath.