Page 29 of 36 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyclonus-WOW View Post
    So we got 6% damage to revenge, shield slam, and devastate on PTR. Pretty sure this is not a tooltip change.
    Also nice because it's not specifically damage inside shield charge, or flat buffs, and SCALES WITH GEAR.
    What a fucking concept.
    It's an actual buff. A very tiny one, but a buff.

Scaling buffs, cool.

However, I feel insulted with the Fury buff. Has absolutely no bearing on me attempting to complete Mythic T17. :/

Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    It's an actual buff. A very tiny one, but a buff.
    You take what you get. a buff is a buff, regardless of how small it is

Revenge Instantly attack an enemy and two additional enemies, dealing [ 1 + 352.8% 374% of AP ] damage to the primary target and 50% damage to the secondary targets, and generating 20 Rage. Your successful dodges and parries reset the cooldown on Revenge. Requires Melee Weapon. Requires Defensive Stance. Warrior - Protection Spec. Melee range. Instant. 9 sec cooldown.

Taken from the PTR front-page info.

Are we possibly losing Revenge as Gladiators now?
    The sea was angry that day my friends. - George Costanza

Quote Originally Posted by Neony View Post
    Revenge Instantly attack an enemy and two additional enemies, dealing [ 1 + 352.8% 374% of AP ] damage to the primary target and 50% damage to the secondary targets, and generating 20 Rage. Your successful dodges and parries reset the cooldown on Revenge. Requires Melee Weapon. Requires Defensive Stance. Warrior - Protection Spec. Melee range. Instant. 9 sec cooldown.

Taken from the PTR front-page info.

No. It's just tooltip stance wonkery. That's just a 6% damage buff to revenge.
    Armory
    Twitter
    Gladiator's Resolve Blog

Quote Originally Posted by Von Bosch View Post
    Warriors are hereos that draw thier super human strength from thier relentless fury and thier unstoppeble willpower to fight on til the end of days.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Neony View Post
    [I]
    That would be funny, : )

Love to play Gladiator it is really fun when you geared.
    2nd specialization Arms in case.
    But most of fight, i play Glad

Quote Originally Posted by Volardelis View Post
    You take what you get. a buff is a buff, regardless of how small it is
    Obviously. I mean, no, we are going to give them back. I say we all unequip a ring in protest.

Seriously though, I was pointing out, not complaining.

I can't find a current sim table that includes Mythic BFD.

I've been unlucky about obtaining Anzu, but I have heroic UE, heroic BFD, normal WBR, and heroic EDH. Does anyone know where Mythic BFD stands since Gladiator got the Mastery buff? 500 BA is fairly significant, as is the proc, even if its average RPPM is 1/3rd of Anzu. I don't have a Mythic version, so I couldn't sim it myself. (Ended up getting ML'd over it in a 9/10M PUG clear, despite winning the roll. /cry)

Quote Originally Posted by Eninya View Post
    I can't find a current sim table that includes Mythic BFD.

I've been unlucky about obtaining Anzu, but I have heroic UE, heroic BFD, normal WBR, and heroic EDH. Does anyone know where Mythic BFD stands since Gladiator got the Mastery buff? 500 BA is fairly significant, as is the proc, even if its average RPPM is 1/3rd of Anzu. I don't have a Mythic version, so I couldn't sim it myself. (Ended up getting ML'd over it in a 9/10M PUG clear, despite winning the roll. /cry)
    You can just load your char into Ask Mr Robot, change the trinket to Mythic BFD, then use the export to simcraft text, paste into SC and run the sim.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

I'm currently at 13.8% haste, 19% crit, and 72.4% mastery. My SimC ST results show multistrike eking ahead of mastery as my top non-BA stat. Is anyone else starting to get similar results?

Also, I'm wondering if I need to bring up my crit. Although SimC disagrees, I was going through my H Archie parses (guild still can't get that a-hole down) and noticed my Enrage uptime is ~70%. I'd like to see that up to 90%. Suggestions?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FrothyMug View Post
    I'm currently at 13.8% haste, 19% crit, and 72.4% mastery. My SimC ST results show multistrike eking ahead of mastery as my top non-BA stat. Is anyone else starting to get similar results?

Also, I'm wondering if I need to bring up my crit. Although SimC disagrees, I was going through my H Archie parses (guild still can't get that a-hole down) and noticed my Enrage uptime is ~70%. I'd like to see that up to 90%. Suggestions?
    Are your stat pre or post buff? Do you have logs of your Archi tries? If you're at 70% Enraged, it must be because of low activity. You're not hitting something all the time, either that or your rotation is not optimal enough, or Zerker Rage is not used frequently or timed well enough (you should not be sitting on it, but you should time it sometimes if you feel Enrage might drop). The 4p helps to maintain a high percentage as well.

My activity ratings on WarcraftLogs and on Skada are in the high 90's. I was going in to the Nether portal for the 1st and 3rd banish all night. My priority is SS > Revenge > Devastate with HS when rage allows or US is at 6.

Those stats are post-buff and I have Thunderlord on my MH.

When I run SimC on a Patchwerk fight, I have 90% uptime on Enrage.

10+ Year Old Account
    When it comes to food buffs, what's preferred, +crit or Felmouth?

Should be mastery after hitting haste cap of 13% buffed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FrothyMug View Post
    Should be mastery after hitting haste cap of 13% buffed.
    Wait what? Mastery? Why would I get the 2nd to worst stat (according to Cyclonus' stat weights)?

Wdps ~= Str > AP ~= BonusArmor > Crit > Mult > Vers > Mastery > Haste

7+ Year Old Account
    Hi,

Cannot troll through pages and pages while at work
    Quick question-
    T17 2 piece bonus worth it? Seems like 8% is pretty low to me. I grabbed Heroic Tier gloves last night and before I was using Mythic Hanz and Fronz ones. I only have M WF tier 17 helm. SC 8 times out of 100 uses just does not feel like its that good... can anyone confirm please.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ervex/advanced
    this is the character I am talking about. Went Glad stance all day yesterday and its FUN AS FUCK! mash that keyboard!!
    Percocetz Aeirie Peak Alliance- because im a F'n WEREWOLF!
    Filthy Casual

Heya i started trying out gladiator yesterday On manaroth, a few test, gave me the overall ide how to dps whit the spec.
    my main issue, i founded the spec to be a tad boring, could just be the first try just wanted to Know, if it's an over theme of the spec, can see it can pull the high numbers when you have mastered it.

PM for the Logs was 3 trys i tryed it out.*warcarftlogs.

Quote Originally Posted by Mordekae View Post
    Wait what? Mastery? Why would I get the 2nd to worst stat (according to Cyclonus' stat weights)?

Wdps ~= Str > AP ~= BonusArmor > Crit > Mult > Vers > Mastery > Haste
    The stat weight depends on your gear, mainly trinkets. Mastery is better if you are running hunger or class trinket, crit/multi if you are using plum (assuming you are using horn). I have also seen some ppl use plum/hunger as their trinkets of choice, which is some what better with burst aoe (i.e. kromok). Also where are you getting Vers being higher than Mastery? After the buff in 6.2 mastery is extremely good.

When it comes to stats for Glad it's hard to give a direct answer to what is the strongest, as it heavily depends on what stats and gear you already have. The more crit you get, the higher the value of Mastery/MS gets and vise versa. In general Crit is the strongest of the three in most cases with low/medium/semi-high gear, but once you get toward full BiS the value of Mastery gets a lot higher, as the pure attack power you gain from it will be worth a lot more. If you're ever in doubt either for Crit, or do a few reforge plots in Sim-C if you want to get the precise answer.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, regarding the buffs that we'll get with the patch, looking at pure sim-c numbers it's a 2.7% increase, putting us bang middle of the pack at 82500 dps (in T18Mythic). Only thing of note is that WW, who we pass, will also receive a buff.
    My Stream
    NollTvåTre Looking for Raiders