Deleted

A Guildy's enchanter's study.

From what i understood, you should be able to get illusions at a guildy's enchanters study. I've tried 2 different guildy's now and I couldn't do anything at any of them. Is this normal? Intented? Or a bug?

10+ Year Old Account
    Afaik you can't profit anything from a friend's garrison. Otherwise you'd see people selling their garrison's and what not.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ermahgerd View Post
    Afaik you can't profit anything from a friend's garrison. Otherwise you'd see people selling their garrison's and what not.
    Guess that makes sense.

I know you can use a guildies garrison to DE stuff.

My understanding was you could do illusions too.

Are you sure they have them unlocked? Illusions are from a particular follower that has to be assigned to that building.

Deleted
    Had a friend borrow mine earlier, you have to have a follower working in there as it's the one giving you the fake enchants. You will need 5x Draenic dust though.

that hotfix was my bad Somarlane's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Re: A Guildy's enchanter's study

Quote Originally Posted by Lince View Post
    Had a friend borrow mine earlier, you have to have a follower working in there as it's the one giving you the fake enchants. You will need 5x Draenic dust though.
    Correct. I have Ahm assigned to my level 2 enchanting building, and speaking with him opens up the window for illusions. I learned that the Draenic Dust had to be in my actual inventory; the game wouldn't pull from my reagent bank.

click to embiggen
    2021-09-21
    23:02 chelly: bobs and virginia

10+ Year Old Account
    There might be a bug regarding followers showing up at your assigned workstation depending on when your friend comes to your garrison.

my brother often uses my enchanters study to DE soulbound items in his inventory but at first wasn't able to see my followers working even though I saw them at their stations. he wasn't able to Access Ahm for the illusions that day, but another day I had my brother sit in my garrison and then told Ahm to work, he was able to see him after I placed him at work.

could be a rendering issue due to phasing. unless the Npcs show up in different locations for other players.
    Fod Sparta los wuth, ahrk okaaz gekenlok kruziik himdah, dinok fent kos rozol do daan wah jer do Samos. Ahrk haar do Heracles fent motaad, fah strunmah vonun fent yolein ko yol