Thread: Knight's Badge

Knight's Badge

I started my monk for WoD and I love it. Especially tanking. So I'm new to the monk arena. From what I can gather, bonus armor is great. IS this true? If so, is this trinket worth the 20k it's being sold for on the AH? Thank in advance.

Bonus armor is the best stat according to this post, with crit not far behind:
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post30866980

If the trinket is worth buying depends entirely on your gold supply.

thanks. I think I will. Made ~100k from 2 boe's in the past week so I have a little change to spend.

Bonus armor is the best stat, and crit is a great stat as well. Would highly recommend. Buying cards you can get this for <20k

Deleted
    Currently I have the warforged version of Thundertower's Targeting Reticle(168 agi 168 versa) and Solar Containment Unit(159 armor 159 haste). Is it worth it to replace either of those with Knight's Badge? I know haste is trashy, but 159 armor is a lot and I'm not sure about the other trinket. Also knight's badge is really cheap on my server(under 10k) so I don't mind spending some money.

Quote Originally Posted by Gonraj View Post
    Currently I have the warforged version of Thundertower's Targeting Reticle(168 agi 168 versa) and Solar Containment Unit(159 armor 159 haste). Is it worth it to replace either of those with Knight's Badge? I know haste is trashy, but 159 armor is a lot and I'm not sure about the other trinket. Also knight's badge is really cheap on my server(under 10k) so I don't mind spending some money.
    It's worth it, especially since you say it's under 10k.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Angrybathtub View Post
    It's worth it, especially since you say it's under 10k.
    Alright, but which trinket should I replace? I'm thinking about the haste+armor one but not 100% sure

Deleted
    If you can get a Knights Badge for that amount of money you should by it regardless. I've bought one myself to my Brewmaster and its really nice to have.

Quote Originally Posted by Gonraj View Post
    Alright, but which trinket should I replace? I'm thinking about the haste+armor one but not 100% sure
    Eh, they're about the same really. Haste being awful is offset by it having bonus armor instead of agility. I think you lose less total stats replacing the haste one though, but if it was any other stat except haste then it'd be good.